"Clancy fell off a horse, even though she was with Lillian that time, and broken a rib and was out for a while until a person came and healed her with powers that we will never speak of," explained Emillia.

Tyto nodded his head along with Lillian.

"So is she okay?" Tyto asked again.

Lillian nodded her head and said "She responded when the color returned back to her after she was healed."

Tyto sighed in with relief as he was happy that his sister will be okay soon.

Emillia smiled at him when a thought hit her I better to some extra measures for Theresa's dress!!!

"Lillian, your dress is ready and do you know where Theresa is right now? I need to make some extra measurements for the dress."

Lillian nodded her head and replied "Yes, Theresa is walking toward the hairstylists to get some new hair styles for the ball. Also can I see my dress you finished?"

"Sure but remember not to throw off the cover that is white cause that is Theresa's dress and it is unfinished," replied Emillia before taking off.

~~~

10 minutes later after her talk with Theresa...

Emillia ran back to the house to make some designs on the dress when she ran into someone and fell to the ground with an "oof".

Moaning, Emillia sat up and rubbed her head on which a sore spot was beginning to form there.

She looked at the person and saw that it was a man with ivory skin and beautiful brown eyes and handsome features.

That man was rubbing his forhead and looked at her.

For the first time in 10 years, Emillia felt something inside of her snap making her heart leap on who this person was cause, what she didn't know was this man felt the same thing to cause for them both, it was love at first sight.

"Are you all right?" Emillia asked after a few minutes of silence.

The man nodded his head and asked "Are you okay?"

Emillia nodded her head and replied "I'm fine and sorry for running into you cause I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Yah me too," replied the guy.

"What's your name?" Emillia asked.

"My name is... Nathan," replied the man/Nathan.

"Nice to meet you Nathan, I'm..."

"EMILLIA!!!!" shreiked Mary Lovinggale.

That snapped her out of her trance and fear quickly took over and said "I gotta go."

With that said Emillia quickly got up and ran fastly toward the house.

"Wait, I didn't get your name!!" shouted Nathan.

"Maybe another time!! Just not right now!!!" Emillia shouted back but didn't stop running toward the house.

When she got to the house she was out of breath, but fear has been flowing through her veins that she was not even ready to stop when Mrs. Lovinggale was wanting her right now.

As soon as she reached the sewing room, Mrs. Lovinggale was standing there with her foot tapping on the floor.

"You called Mrs. Lovinggale," asked Emillia while curtsying.

"Yes, I was wondering where you were and how Clancy was doing?!?!" sneered Mrs. Lovinggale.

"Clancy is responding and the color has returned back to her normal shade and I had to catch up with Theresa to ask her if we could make some extra arrangements for the dress, Mrs. Lovinggale," replied Emillia standing up and facing Mrs. Lovinggale.

"You better be working on those dresses and make sure that Clancy is doing good or else I will make your life worse than it already is," snarled Mary Lovinggale.

Emillia nodded her head and asked "May I be excused to make sure Clancy is doing well, and the dress for Theresa is going to turn out well like it did for Lillian?"

"Sure, you are excused," replied Mrs. Lovinggale clearly not interested anymore as she was looking at the paper that held the invitation to the ball.

Emillia ran off toward Clancy's room and checked on her to make sure Clancy was doing alright.

Seeing that she was alright, Emillia headed over to the room, that held the dresses, to work on Theresa's dress.

Coming in, Emillia saw Lillian was trying on her dress to see how it was doing.

The dress, that is violet dress that she chosen, fit perfectly everywhere and made her look beautiful only with the perfect hairdo.

Lillian was trying to pile up her hair on seeing which one would work.

"Hey Lillian, how's the dress?" asked Emillia.

"It's perfect!! I don't know how you possed a talent like this Emillia!!!" squeled Lillian bouncing up and down in the dress.

"Lillian you have to stop the bouncing or else you will rip the dress," said Emillia calmly, although on the inside she was screaming like a little girl.

Lillian stopped and stood still while Emillia looked up and shook her head while trying to hold back a giggle that was forming.

Lillian on the other hand couldn't hold it back and was giggling with joy on her new dress.

Emillia shook herself of everything and went over to Theresa's dress to take off the cover and work on the designs for the dress.