Chapter 12

Theresa started walking back to the town to see if her hair can be styled in another way for the ball and then she can head over to headquarters to report of her mother busy studying the spell and tell the master that it's time to act now on the day of the ball.

She walked down the sidewalk toward the town when she heard footsteps running toward her and saw Emillia running to her looking breathless.

Theresa ran toward her and asked "What's wrong Emillia? What does mom want?"

Emillia breathed in and out and finally caught her breath saying "Actually I came to ask if I could have some more measurses on your dress and Lillian's dress is already done."

Theresa was happy for Emillia cause if she kept on scheduale, then her mother will reward her perfectly well.

"Can we do it when I get home, I have to work on some new hairstyles for the ball," asked Theresa politely.

Emillia looked at her confused, for no one has been polite to her ever since she became a Workern in her own house.

Shaking her thoughts, Emillia nodded her head saying "Yes, that will work."

So with that said Emillia took off back toward the house.

Theresa looked at her with sad eyes wondering why her mother hated Emillia when she was kind, then remembered the reason was Emillia was a descendant of a Whitress and very powerful cause she discovered her powers at the age of two.

Taking a deep breath in, Theresa headed back toward her destination and thought out her plan perfectly well.

~~~

Ten minutes ago...

Emillia was shocked beyond belief that this servant/Haline, who saved Clancy's life, was her cousin.

"How come you didn't tell me earlier?" asked Emillia quietly.

"I wanted to tell you when the time was right and keep an eye on you and keep you safe from Mary Lovinggale's rage," explained Haline nervously.

"Wait, you were the one who cleaned up the puke on the floor?" asked Emillia.

Haline nodded her head still looking down.

"How did you know?" Emillia asked again.

"I have the ability to read minds very well," explained Haline, "It's one of my powers that I have."

"Whoa," breathed Lillian.

So how come mom never told me that I had an uncle and a cousin? Emillia wondered pondering that thought.

Haline read her thoughts and replied "Your mother told you about us when you were a little kid, but you don't remember."

Emillia and Lillian were about to say something when Clancy moaned and asked "What...what happened?"

All the attention was turned toward her as she weakly raised herself up from the table she was placed on.

Quickly Emillia helped her up and placed Clancy in her arms taking her to her bedroom and placing her on her bed.

Lillian went with Emillia leaving Haline alone in the room.

Haline left the room to help the cook with the food and wanted to give Emillia enough time to get used to the fact that she was her cousin.

Emillia placed Clancy on the bed as Tyto came in from his afternoon of running around the house and playing with the horses.

"What happened?" Tyto asked.