7. Take Me Back

Chapter 7, here it is! Okay, thanks for all my LOYAL fans out there. I did a couple fan4fan deals, and it turns out that the people who fanned me, unfanned me. so I unfanned them back. I hate liars! But a big thanks to anyone who's reading this now!! I also found out recently that my best friend is moving to Texas... I'm obviously not a happy girl. But I still gotta work on this someday!

This is a picture of Skylars outfit!! SOOO CUTE!!! Okay,

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I knew I was in mid-dream because of the bloody scene in front of me. Fresh carcasses slowly beginning to rot by the seconds that ticked by. The same place, every night that I dream, there is always murder. My hands were soaked in the blood of six boys, which seemed irritatingly familiar but I brushed it off.  

Whenever I focused on my dreams, they always started the same. Since I was about four I had been having this nightmare run through. If I was lucky, I wouldn't dream because I would have too much sugar or I would be sedated (like at the hospital). 

I pushed my thoughts away and tried to help the mysterious boys, even though it was inevitable. I ran up the blood covered stone steps leading to their bodies laying skewed. Tears welled in my eyes and spilled out like they did every time.

"Hello? Are you okay!" I said gently while grabbing a little boys' head and resting it in my lap.

His breathing was haggard and his face was pale white from the blood emptying his body. His blue piercing eyes looked into mine and he mumbled, "I thought you loved us..."

His head went limp, and a cold sweat broke out on my head. A sharp pain immediately entered my stomach and I looked down. A silver sword was protruding from my skin. It went black, and I woke up.

I screamed sitting upright in my bed, and holding my hands over my stomach. My head was wet from the sweat and I felt grimy. I looked over at my alarm and it read 8:03 AM. I sighed and decided that I needed to get my day going. I kicked the covers off me then headed to the kitchen.

I creaked my door open and quietly walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I got out a muffin from the pantry then followed it with a glass of milk. When that was done, I walked upstairs, into my room, and stripped my clothes. I walked into my bathroom and turned on a cold shower to wake me up more. The water ran over my skin, making me relax and ease away the stress of all my reoccurring nightmares. 

 When I finished washing off, I grabbed a towle and wrapped it around myself. I walked back into my room, and locked the door. I turned and saw that the time was only 8:49 now. I groaned then sauntered over to my closet to grab out my cutest clothes. Danny was going to regret cheating on me now.

I pulled out a blue tanktop that had lace that covered the front, paired with shorts that were slightly ripped, from the style, and put it with my white toe shoes. I slipped on a couple accesories to complete the look, then headed into my bathroom to work on my face and hair.

By the time I was done with everything it was a quarter to ten. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I might leave Wattpad, so I'm posting everything I've got unpublished or unfinished. So here's that chapter I've been promising.