searching (✔️)

Hi sorry being late

recap; Chakor wrote down her first meeting with the Rowdy...

Suraj PoV.

Damn it who was that girl? Ready to fight with me! Me Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi unbelievable.

Now I am here in Mumbai on a mission... How he said it..

Suraj u r my most loyal n bravest man only u can find her n get her back to her place...

He orders me like I am his damn doggy... I'm his son! Not a servant...

He, My father, Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi wants me to caught his runaway Bandhua... Chakor Laal... His sources told him that she lives here in Mumbai... Damn it... To hell with her!

But my aim is to find someone else... Maa told me Bhagya Di is alive she got married to Arjun the former trainer of Chakor. He saved her once but who knows if she still is with them?. Who cares she is just a girl who fooled my father she is the girl who snatched him away from me... I hate her...

But being frankly I have no complaints against her.

Ya she did snatched him away but just bcz he is mad. I mean how can he try to kill his legal daughter n accept an illegitimate child {Ragini}.

... Ring ring.. Shaitan ka naam kiya liya hazaar bhi hogayi.
{U speak of the devil}.

Suraj; Hello
Ragini; Suraj Bhaiya u found her?
Suraj; for how long I am here???. Just a half day... use ur brain of course I haven't found her yet.
Ragini; ok bye.
Tutututu....

Always this same she is like my father taking me for granted but one day... the time will be on my side n I will make u all pay for that what u did to my mother n sister.

I'm here just half a day yet I have started a fight with local goons to save a mother n her child. How can someone fall that low... a child n a mother never!

I have to find a hotel to stay but my kanjoos {stingy} father just gave me 10000 rps how will I survive??? My drinks??? My food??? My shelter??? It feels like he wants to keep me short with money...

Anyways I have to find her!

Where to go???

What was the name of the name Ragini said?

Arrg she get on my nerves.

I will try to find something cheap!.
____

Suraj was walking the streets when he heard a shout!

Help!!! Chor!!! {thief}!!!

Suraj - yeh kaise seher hai? Jab dehko koi na koi zulm karta hai {what kind of city is this? Everywhere their is crime} -.

The thief was running toward Suraj... Suraj pushes him hard n he falls on the ground.

The woman comes running. Out of breath she thanked him... Suraj picked up the purse 👜 n gave it to her...

The woman; wait! Where r u going? Suraj; anywhere! She come into the light of the street. Suraj could see her face he was shocked 😮...

The woman; don't u have a shelter?

Suraj was lost - can it be possible? -

The woman shakes him. Hey u there?

Suraj; Bhagya???

She scares first n moved back but then she saw his perplexed face she then gave him a proper look....

Suraj?!

Suraj was smiling

Bhagya Di!!! He hugs her tight

She too was happy but also confused.

Suraj; don't worry I'm alone! Y u left me?! Bhagya felt hurt 😔. She broke the hug n took his hand.

Bhagya; Suraj my own father wanted to kill me... Haan I left u there but Maa was with U! I was all alone if Arjun wasn't there for me I would be death by hunger or...

Suraj stops her by placing his palm on her mouth. He shook his head n gave her another hug.

He didn't come to question her he come to get her bring her home to give her, her right she owns n deserves.

Bhagya; come u will stay with me Arjun n my daughter.

Suraj; what I'm a maama {uncle}...

Bhagya - oh no I can't tell him who Chakor is! -.

Suraj; Di Kiya hua {what happen}? She must be very naughty oh man how old is she... hmm 10 years ago u left she must be 9 years old after all 9 months of womb.

Bhagya; I'm so happy u can count.
Suraj winks 😉.

Bhagya; we adopt her. Please stay away from her n don't tell her who u r! She might get scared...

Suraj; oh ok... bad circumstances?
Bhagya; nod...
______

Yes I'm so happy I found my sister!!!!

Now I will leave with her asap!

I don't want to look after that Chakor!

She is not my problem she my father's problem!

Oh all were sleeping I haven't seen anyone... But Di fed me with her hands... yummy 🤤.

He got the couch 😩 [beechare ka naseeb {The poor destiny} 😂].
_______

Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote 😘