Chapter 3 - Dalton Adams: Interesting Day

*Hey guys!!! So here's another set. Thanks for reading, remember to vote, fan, comment, and share. Enjoy, too!!

~Stephanie ;)*

Dalton wondered what that interview had really been about. He believed the girl, Macei, that is, until he saw a small strand of blue hair. Just like that woman's....what did she call her? The ice-cold demon?

She didn't seem like a demon to him. More like a misunderstood beauty. He hadn't known her that long, but she seemed like a decent human being- or whatever she was.

Though, Dalton wasn't one to judge. Even if she wasn't human, then she was still beautiful to him. It surprised him, what she said in the building.

No one has ever done this before...

What did she mean by that? Did she mean that no one ever took an interest in her before? Because he deemed that would be a lie. There were many things he didn't understand about that girl, especially her name. He wanted to know. He desperately needed to know. It would kill him if he didn't know.

He sighed. Would he ever meet with her again? Why did that woman from before want to know what he thought of her? And better yet, why did he tell her? All questions he didn't know the answers to.

He picked up his coffee cup, and took a sip of it. He didn't know how he was going to deal with any of this. He didn't know why it was such a big deal to him in the first place. Was it because of the sense of adventure he got while being around her? Was it the fact that there wasn't a hole in his chest when he was with her? Was it both?

Horrible at answering questions, great at asking them... He thought to himself.

He looked at the card that Neme gave him. It was the morning after. He still needed a job. Should he call? He looked at the clock. It was eleven am. Yeah, he thought. I'd better call.

So, he did.

"Hello, Writers Incorporated. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked him.

"Um..a girl named Neme said if I wanted a job to call..."

"I'll connect you with her right now." He sighed in relief. His face was heated up to what seemed like on hundred degrees ferenheight. He was very nervous.

"Hello?"

"Neme! Hi, this is Dalton." He said, even more relieved to hear Neme's voice.

"Dalton! Oh great, so you want a job after all? That's great! Come in in two hours. I'll see you then. Just ask for me. Address is on the card." With that, she hung up. Dalton gave a sigh in relief. He wasn't the best when it came to make it or break it situations.

He walked upstairs, and onto his balcony. The fresh air was nice. When he had a lot on his mind he went up here. It was nice, having the wind flow soothingly through his very blonde hair. He closed his eyes and took it all in. The beauty, left everything to the other senses of his. Then there was a sudden gust of wind.

He opened his eyes, and turned his head to the left, where the wind came from. There, was a girl. Not just any girl, the blue-haired beauty he saw the day before. Her mask was rolled down and her face was beautiful. Though, everything else was the same.

He stood straight up, and stopped leaning on the railing.

"How did you know where-" He was cut off by her smashing her lips into his- hard. The kiss was violent and demanding, angry almost. Though, it was the best kiss. There wasn't just force, there was passion, surprisingly. He kissed her back, just as hard, as angry, and as demanding as she. It tired them out very quickly, though, they kissed for longer than they should have.