chapter 5: finally free

I took kakashi to the ramen shop and ate ramen naruto came by and ate with us.

When I got home I saw kai was sitting on the couch waiting for me "honey I'm so sorry I was worried sick about you"kai started I couldn't even look at him how could he do this to me "I'm sorry but I can't " said going up the stairs to my room and he walked after me "why are you leaving me?" he asked in a angery voice "you need to stop hitting me" i said very calmly I knew if I said it mad we would get in a big fight.

I grabed my gutiar and my music sheets being from the hiddian sound village I know a lot about music and fights with it.(just go with it).

I packed my clothes when kai began to cry " your the only love I have" he sobbed I felt gulity but if I stayed I knew I would die from being depressed. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and said " you'll be fine" and walked out the window and never looked back because I knew I was finally free.

kakashi pov:

I heard someone knocking on the door when I opened it it was anyae she kissed me on my lips it was shuch a surpised  she was kissing me passionatly and when we pulled away she said "I love you and I need you" all I could do is smile because I finally knew she was mine. "you left him ?" I asked she kissed me again and said "you should pay attenion" I laughed.

She pushed me on the bed and layed on top of me I kissed her neck at she let out a loud moan "kakashi" I kept on kissing her I wanted to taste her until I was done she took off my shirt and kissed my neck I was enjoying everything until I heard a knock at the door "kakashi the door" anyae said I put my finger on her lips "if they don't know I'm home they will leave" I said she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

the person  at the door kept knocking until I finally opened it.At the door was naruto"what do you want naruto?" I sighed naruto looked at me and began laughing "what's so funny?" I asked looking confused "you have lipstick stains all over. your face"giggled naruto I looked in the mirror and he was right you could tell if I was having sex with someone it was all on my face.

"Listen naruto don't tell anyone about anyae and I ok,?" i asked him he nodded his head and said "I knew it that kiss you too did today was very deep!". "Hey, naruto" greeted anyae giving him a hug he hugged her back and whispered "you too make a awesome couple " anyae smiled and said "so does you and hintia" naruto blushed.

"Why are you here naruto?"  I asked again " I'm here to tell you I'm ready for the exam belive it!" naruto yelled.

I smiled at him and gave him a high five I'm proud of naruto!

(sorry if short I'm sleepy right now!?... I need some pie)