( chapter 1: annoying as heck )

I was in the hokage' s office when he told all of us jonin we had to get some students I was listening when kakashi started looking at me I was getting a little crept out I gave him a death glare he started laughing everyone in the hokage's looked at him "kakashi what are you laughing at?" asked with a serious look on his face."Anyae was making funny faces at you "*sweat drop* kakashi just blamed it on me.

****

I can't belive he got us kicked out of the office "you know anyae you shouldn't make funny faces when the hokage is talking"kakashi smriked I was very annoyed " kakashi I gave you death glare and you started laughing" I sighed. "Because when you make a death glare it looks like your trying to poop"kakashi laughed.( I'm going to kill him) " well your hair makes you look like old man because its gray" I said sticking out my tongue.

" Your so childsh " said kakashi pushinng me  I laughed  first I was mad at him then I'm laughing at his jokes " who is you boyfriend " he asked my smile turned into a frown my boyfriend and aren't the best couple I hoped we were." is he still beating on you " said kakashi I stopped walking I looked at him " why do you always be nosy ".  " Because I saw him beat you I can tell your wrist are red and your legs have cuts on them" "you  try to cover up but your not fooling anyone"he explianed kakashi knew that and always uses it against me.

I used to hang out with kakashi a lot and my boyfriend got jeolous and came and dragged me to the house and beat me kakashi was outside the window and saw everything " why don't you leave " sighed kakashi I could feel  the tears " because I love him" I sobed why did he have to bring it up "you love a man who hits you if you don't do what he says"he said.

I was crying " you don't understand you never loved someone" I said I knew everything he said was true I looked down at my watch oh, no I was suppose to be at home cooking dinner for kai my boyfriend "got to go " I yelled getting  up "oh, leave to him then" sighed kakashi.

*****

I walked in the kicten and started  cooking I made miso soup with rice I set the table and took a shower while waiting for him to come home I waited and waited three hours I already ate and went to bed when I heard someone come in the house and come into my bed "hey honey" kai said as he kissed me."come on" he said  pulling my shirt off showing my bra " no "I said pulling away "yes " he said pulling me on top of him I didn't want to have sex with this man.

He was drunk and I waited all night for him. He kissed my neck I moaned his name I pulled his hair and kissed him" tell me you love me " he said " tell me " he yelled he was going hard I was hurting  " say it" he yelled even louder he slapped me in my face I covered me face I cried " no I don't love you " I got up pushed him off of me and ran out the window.