( chapter 2 : kakashi's help )

I was running down the wet street with no shirt on it was rainning I was trying to cover up my bra has hard as I could.I was running to kakashi's house I wasent thinking I had to leave him I couldn't do it anymore I'm leaving him.

I ran to his house banged on the door really hard I was shaking in the cold when kakashi opened the door he was shirt less covering his mouth with his hand.

kakashi pov:

I opened the door I saw anyae with no shirt frezzing in the cold I pulled her in my house I looked at her so surpirsed at her it must have been kai she left him and can here I got up to get her a towel and a shirt I gave her my favorite shirt I got it from the land of fire.( why would I let her wear it?)

   "Here "I said giving her the shirt I tryed not looking at her breast but she has a nice figure she put the towel around her " I'll make you some tea " I said she nodded her head.

"Where is the bathroom?" she asked  I pointed to the door right by the the kicthen  she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

As I poured the tea I thought about anyae he beat her and she ran away to me she could have when any where else but she went here that makes me feel like I just want to hug her and protect her.

Anyae pov:

I walked out the bathroom when kakashi told me "I only have one bed so you will have to sleep in the same bed with me.(Lol) I just nodded my head I was to tired to say anything I took the tea and went up stairs to his room and layed down on his bed I was thinking about what happened at my house I loved kai.

kakashi layed next to me shirt less I could feel his warm back close to my chest I couldn't belive that he took me in like this I could feel my eyes watering up with tears " kakashi thank you" I whispered "ok, good night" he sighed I rapped my him. I love him...

*****

when I woke up my arms were still around kakashi I hugged him I pulled my hand through his hair It was smooth I got up and started making breakfast for him its the least I could do...

kakashi pov:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes,eggs,ham I turned to the side of me I looked anyae was not on the bed with me last night her arms were around me I felt a little happy with it I love her but I can't tell her she will reject me last night when her arms were around me it was just her needing someone to hug but if that man beats her again I will kill him.

    I will have to stay with her *crash* I heard plates break down stairs I knew she broke them.

I heard her run up the stairs peek into the room and say "umm kakashi I'm sorry but I might have broke some plates" I sighed and gave her a death glare "come here" I said she ran and jumped on the bed I got up next to her and started tickling her "you what!" I yelled tickling her she started laughing "no stop" she yelled I said "say sorry ". "I'm sorry" she giggled.

We both went down stairs to eat I haven't had breakfast like this in a long time " this is good " I said with food in my mouth "ew, don't eat with your mouth opened"anyae scoffed.