11. A Little Less Than Average (PART TWO)

11

One month later Izzy and I were in the new big group home for abnormals. We stay there for all new recruits who need a little help with their ability. We're the best teachers because we know how to use almost every ability.

I'm getting more pregnant by the day along with my two best friends Fallon, and Jessica. Tristan did apologize for what he did and we eagerly forgave him.

Jane is nowhere to be found, and I'm okay with that. She can stay gone forever.

Izzy and I are planning a trip to visit Mr. Udelie soon to talk about our strange situation, but right now I have no idea what's happening. Fallon and Jessica have dressed me up in an very fancy long light blue dress that flowed over my pregnant belly and did my hair is tons of curls and placed flowers all in it. Evidently Izzy has a surprise for me. I still can't figure it out though!

They've been pampering me and getting me ready all day, finally I was done. They told me to stay in the room while they went and did something.

They had dressed themselves up too. They were wearing light pink matching dresses. I'm starting to get a weird feeling. I tried reading their minds, but they're good. Jessica has taught Fallon how to put up a strong wall.

I haven't seen the boys all day either! It's all so weird!

Finally they came back. "Okay, let's go!" Jessica said eagerly.

I gave them a weird look and walked out after them.

We were heading to the backyard of the very large and beautiful estate. We walked out and I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a wedding ceremony. There was Izzy at the front of the Altar smiling widely. I couldn't believe it!

I looked over at Jessica and Fallon. Jessica was holding out a bouquet to me. I took it and smiled. I felt like I was going to cry. They both took the arms of their husbands and walked up the aisle. All of the sudden my stepdad came out of nowhere. I haven't seen him in a very long time. "Dad!"

"Hey Felicity." He smiled. I gave him a big hug.

"I can't believe this!"

"Come on sweetheart. Everyone is here."

Then my mom popped out on the other side of me smiling. "Hey hun."

"Mom!" I gave her a hug too. I looked at all the people in chairs. My step mother and little sister were here too! I can't believe it! I just can't!

"Well, we can't keep Izzy waiting forever can we? We'll explain everything afterwards." My dad said.

I wrapped my arm in his and my mom took my other arm. We walked up the aisle and seeing all the smiling faces of new friends and old friends finally broke me. I cried. I cried from pure utter happiness. Something I haven't felt for a while.

We got to the end and my mom kissed my cheek first and sat down. My dad then kissed my cheek and handed me to Izzy. I gave my bouquet to Fallon and took both Izzy's hands and faced him. Then I couldn't help myself. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I can't believe you did all this for me!" I cried.

He just laughed. "I figured I owed you a real ceremony after all you've been through."

I pulled away and faced him. He wiped a tear from my eye and turned to the pastor and told him to begin. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony..."

I could barely hear the pastor the whole time. I was just focused on Izzy. I was remembering everything. From the first time I ever even looked at him. To when I found out what we can do and that we were meant to be together. To when we escaped those awful schools. To when I almost died and he never let me go. To getting married the first time and that wonderful first night. To when we found out I was pregnant. Then to now. To one of many happy moments I hope to have with him.

Finally we said our 'I do's' and he got out real rings and placed it on my finger. I placed on his. And then it was time to kiss the bride, and boy did he ever. I didn't want him to let me go, but he finally pulled away and we faced everyone and they all stood and clapped. I was smiling ear to ear. We ran back down the aisle.

"So is there going to be a reception?" I asked.

"Of course! Your two lovely friends set it all up. It's in the main room and the dining room."

"Perfect, but for just a minute, I want my husband all to myself." I said pulling him in one of the empty rooms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the lips. He didn't hesitate for a second.

"I can't believe you did all this for me." I said when we took a breath.

"Of course. It took a while to track down your mother and father, but I managed." He smiled.

"That was the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me."

"You deserve a beautiful wedding." He said kissing my forehead.

"You're just simply incredible. I don't know what I would do without you." I caressed his face.

"You'll never have to find out." He said assuredly.

"Good."

I pulled his lips back down onto mine.

Yes, my life is a little less than average, but you know, I like it, and I think it's perfect. I don't think life is ever normal in the first place, no matter who or what we are, so we might as all learn to just love it. I know my girls are going to be strong and beautiful. There's no doubt in my mind. They're mine and Izzy's kids after all.

**I love this chapter. I loved writing it. I just love it! Okay so i have a choice. Continue the story or end it here. What do you all want? And really think about it. Not just that you want more of the story. I can give an epilogue if asked and all that jazz. So let me know what you think. Should i end it here? Or no? Because i have a story idea that will drag it on a lot father. Let me know!!! =D**