15. A Little Less Than Average

15

*Izzy's POV*

It's been days. I'm having a hard time finding Tristan. I'm worried he's too far and I'll pass out when I got to him, but I'm now thinking I need to make the sacrifice. I had gone back to the boarding house, but there's barely anything left of it.

I have to find her. I know they haven't killed her yet, but I can only imagine what they're doing.

I've tried over and over to find her, but she's not letting me. I can't seem to place where she is! It's killing me on the inside.

I was driving around when I finally gave up. I'm finding Tristan now.

I pulled over and closed my eyes and thought of what he looked like and every detail. Then I placed where he was. Some house in Rhode Island. I opened my eyes and I was there. I was a little dizzy, but since I haven't been transporting anywhere and I don't have Felicity with me it was easier.

"Who's there?!"

"Tristan it's me, Izzy!"

"Oh my gosh! Be more careful. I was about to shoot you."

"Listen, I need your help."

"With?" He paused. "Wait, where's Felicity?"

I sighed. "She's been taken by Lucious' people."

"What?! You're kidding!"

"No."

"We have to get a hold of Carol."

"Why?"

"We're going to need some help."

"With getting Felicity?"

"Of course. We have to get her."

"I agree."

"Well, I have a question though."

"Shoot."

"Why'd you come to me?"

"I was told that you have maps and what not of Lucious' domain."

"I do."

"I was thinking that even if Felicity doesn't want me there, then I can still get in somehow."

"Izzy are you stupid? Because you don't come off as stupid."

"Uh..."

"Well, I'm going to tell you right now that was about the dumbest idea ever."

"Why?"

"Of course Felicity doesn't want you there. She's bait! They want you both!"

"Why?! Can someone finally answer that for me?!"

"I can't, but Carol can."

"Damn it."

"Come on Izzy, get some rest. There's nothing we can do right now. I'll get a hold of Carol right now."

I thought about what he said. It makes sense, but the minute she wants me to come, I'm coming.

He showed me to a room and the minute I hit the couch I fell asleep.

*Felicity's POV*

I thought I would be treated badly, starved or something like that. I did not expect this.

I was given clothes, a nice room, nice meals, and everything great. Although the clothes are rather uncomfortable. Nothing fits. It's too short, or showing. I look like a slut to put it bluntly.