Kitten [3]

"Oh— Hello Tao."

His voice was unbelievably deep, giving me the feeling of a chill through the stiff air, sharp making me want to cry because his voice made my heart hammer, and attractively husky as he perved his dim, brown, slated eyes over my tired, horrified, unbelieving facade.

"You're not my Kitten!"

A sour laugh left his lips, baring some of his gums before they immediately dropped, this unknown man was scaring me, not just because he had beauty, but with the abnormal way he was making me feel so... Excited.

"Oh yes I am."

"My Kitten, isn't a twenty-something year old man. And Yoongi definitely isn't taller then me!"

"I'm Yoongi!" He snapped, his gums baring as little, white fangs had shown. My muscles had stilled as my eyes came in contact with the same, unique eyes I had seen when I first bought my Kitten.

"Prove it!"

As the words slipped from my mouth, I was scared he was about to drop the towel and openly show me his manhood or either a cat tail, along with the full view of his V and stomach.

But he only pulled a pink collar from behind his back, tossing it towards me and did I only just rapidly grab it in time.

The sound of bells ringing overcame my ears as the collar met my hands. When I peered down at the collar, it had been ripped in half.

This is unbelievable.

How could this so suddenly happen?

Is this even possible?

"This doesn't make sense..." I concluded to myself, try desperately to hide my gaze from the passive-aggressive male glowering deeply towards me, still might I add clad of only a white, fluffy towel.

"It does make sense." He replied, his voice seeming unbothered although relaxed. He seemed, joyous.

"Alright then. Mr-kitten-man, tell me how this is possible." My eyes finally snapped forwards to meet his gaze, his dark, slated brown eyes that glowered straight back.

He rolled his eyes.

He rolled his fucking eyes.

I was about to snap at him, but realised this wasn't the time for banter, this guy could be crazy, this guy could either be my kitten.

"It's the full moon."

"And?!?! What are you a werewolf?— no a fucking werekitten?"

The male clad of nearly nothing, took a sharp breath, it seemed to be I was getting on his nerves.

"You bought me from Namjoon, Kim Namjoon is a witch!" He sauntered over, close enough that I could feel his warm and heavy breaths, the tension on his muscles blew through the room, I was as if empathetic. 

My eyes widened, the tales were nonesense I had always thought but in the end it wasn't impossible, did it really matter, that this really attractive guy was my kitten? I mean...

"A... Witch?"

"Yes! Are you deaf?" He seethed, Suga's gums were visible after his top lip lifted up into a snarl, his body subconsciously moved forwards, his dampened skin from his prior shower dampened the thin jumper I wore over my skin.

"No I'm not deaf! And no snapping with me mister!"

After the words left my lips, and slowly went through one ear and out the other, Min Yoongi only lifted his pink lips into a sly smirk, casting his dim slated eyes towards my suspicious form.

"Hey— what's that face fo–"

"You know, after all those times you'd shut the door on me, rub my head and call me an 'adorable little kitten.'  I can now stop you from doing all that?"

"You can not stop a mother from loving her child!" I mourned, embarrassingly, moving forwards to poke the pale chest of Min Yoongi. I watched as the males face twisted into mocking amusement. "I'm the boss here, just because your taller doesn't stop anything."

His smirk sunk deeper into the crevices of his pale face, he narrowed his eyes and they nevertheless twinkled under the light of the moon coming from my bedrooms window.

"What if I–" He slipped forwards, moving his hands to hold my waist, which although brand butterflies through my chest and the undying want to rip off the towel wrapped around his thin waist. His smirk towards my now widened expression deepened, as he moved his body forwards so his torso would smash with mine.

Oh

"Min Yoongi." You warned, although the slip of your words made Suga's face triumphant, he had me wrapped around his finger as if I was some worthless piece of thread.

His mouth moved forwards, towards my cheek in a hot mess as his lips grazed my slightly tanned skin. My body hit my bedroom wall, and the male before me pushed against my frame, causing the flush on my face to deepen.

"Namjoon is a witch, a matter of fact, I'm actually a hybrid cat, or seeing as you don't like cats, as you've scowled me a million times before about not liking cats— a hybrid Kitten." 

"So you can—" a gulp came from your throat, as I swallowed down my lust, stress and worry down. "Turn back when you want?" Suga could feel your neck move as you swallowed, strange, but he liked watching you do anything, if it be playing video games, studying, drinking, sleeping...

Was he obsessed?

Maybe a little.

He could really go on and on about my skin, and me, just anything to do with me, of course, I didn't know that...yet.

"No." Was his slow reply, there was a glimpse of distaste in his eyes, as he clicked his tongue against the bridge of his mouth. "I only turn once, when my first full moon with my owner occurs..."

"Which is—" You trailed off, although the kittens cut you off anyway.

"Great." He purred, before his pink lips moved to the shell of my pierced ear. You pushed against his tight hands laid around your waist, but he was far too strong, which utterly surprised you. He was once so small.

"Because I can do everything I've ever wanted to do with you— Now." He grazed his fingers repeatedly over my skin, after he had lifted up the jumper hiding my chilled skin.

My skin bloomed a darker red, my eye widened when slowly, ever so slowly, his lips moved towards mine, they hadn't touched yet, but my stomach was nervously waiting in anticipation.

Was this okay?

After I thought so, it don't matter after all. Because he had slyly moved back and towards my bed, before plopping down on it, even when he was only wrapped in a fluffy white towel.

— sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I'm rushing to post for you guys.