Chapter Three

***Hikaru's POV***

Me and Karou both book it down the hall scared. I whimper softly hearing footsteps running after us.

"Hikaru? Karou?" I hear Alana call out softly, sounding scared. I skid to a halt and turn around. I look and see Alana running after us. I go to her and she hugs me tightly. I blush lightly and hug her tightly.

Karou had disappeared by now. I just hold Alana until we hear a girl scream. Alana yelps softly. I hold her closely then head towards the sound. I hear people talking and we round the corner.

"Tamaki? What happened?" I ask him still holding Alana. I was holding her bridal style considering she has fallen asleep.

"One of our guests were murdered." Tamaki says softly looking at the girls body on the floor. I flinch and hold Alana closer.

"Don't worry. My family's police force is patrolling the house now." Kyoya says pushing up his glasses.

Alana slowly wakes up and cuddles into my chest. I blush softly.

"What's going on?" She muses softly and tiredly.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." I say softly into her ear. She nods then goes back to sleep.

***Alana's POV***

When I wake up I was in Hikaru's arms looking around confused.

"What's going on?" I muse softly and tiredly.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." Hikaru says softly in my ear. I nod and go back to sleep. When I wake up later I'm on my bed cuddled into someone's bare chest. I look up and see it's someone I don't know.

I begin panicking softly because he was asleep. I whimper softly as his grip tightens around my waist. I yelp softly as he begins kissing my neck. I push him away and stab him in the eyes then kick him in the balls.

I run to my door and open it. I run to Luke's room and crawl into his bed with him, crying softly. I then realize I was only in a big t-shirt. I panic more.

"L-Luke." I whimper shaking him awake. He takes in my appearance.

"Alana. What happened?" He asks softly. I whimper and look at him.

"Th-there w-was a g-guy I-in my b-bed and he w-was half n-naked." I stutter out crying. Luke just hugs me tightly and gently rocks me.

"L-Luke. This I-is the th-third t-time." I whimper out. He nods and just holds me closely. I slowly fall asleep with my cheeks stained with tears.

***A Few Hours Later***Still Alana's POV***

I slowly wake up and look around. I see Hikaru with he arms wrapped around my waist. I was fully dressed now. I whimper softly and curl into Hikaru.

He holds me closely as I curl into him. He rubs my back gently and murmurs soft things in my ear calming me down. I calm down slowly as I do I pull away slightly. I look around slightly.

He looks at me and I suddenly hug him tightly. He gasps softly and hugs me back.

"Alana? Are you ok?" Hikaru asks me softly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I think." I whisper. "Do you know if they caught that guy yet?"

"Yes they did. They caught him about an hour ago." Hikaru says smiling gently. I nod.

"Thank god. That was the third time." I say quietly.

"Wait. This happened before? You were raped before?" Hikaru asks me sounding angry.

"No. I was almost raped three times. They never actually did anything to me though." I say quietly. Hikaru just nods and hugs me tightly. I hold onto Hukaru slightly then pull away.

"Alana. Are you hungry?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"No. I just want to go home." I whisper. He nods.

"We will be going home tonight." He says softly. I begin to go limp in his arms as I pass out. Hikaru gasps softly and picks me up.

***Hikaru's POV***

"We will be going home tonight." I say softly. She begins to go limp in my arms as she passes out. I gasp softly and pick her up. I carry her to her room and lay her down on her bed. I go to leave but she has a grip on my arm.

I look down at her to see she's still passed out. I climb into the bed with her and hold her closely. She whimpered softly then cuddled into me. I smile softly at her and kiss her forehead. She blushes darkly in her sleep.

I chuckle softly and hold her closely as I gently rub her back soothingly. She cuddles into me more.

***A Few Hours Later***Alana'a POV***

I woke up in Hikaru's arms. He was asleep holding me closely. I blush darkly and nuzzles into him smiling. I hear a knock on my door.

"Alana? Do you know where Hikaru is?" I hear Karou call through my door.

"Yeah. He's in here asleep." I call back. Karou comes in and smiles softly seeing his brother asleep.

"Awwww. He's so cute when he's asleep. Too bad I have to wake him now. So you might want to move or you will get water dumped on you also." Karou says grinning evilly.

I get up and move away, moving all electronics. I giggle softly as Karou dumps the water on Hikaru. Hikaru bolts up and looks around. He sees me doubled over laughing then Karou standing by the bed with the bucket in his hand grinning evilly.

Hikaru whines softly then chases Karou around my room. By now I'm on the floor from laughing so hard and I can barely breathe. They both stop and look at me. They both chuckle then come towards me.

I stop laughing and look at them. I quickly get up and run out of the room giggling.

"If either of you catch me, you will get a kiss~!" I sing song before sprinting down the hall and disappearing.

***Third Person's POV***

Hikaru and Karou look at each other then sprint after her, laughing. She giggles happily as she keeps running. She looked back to see if they were following her. When she turned back around she slammed into a wall.

Alana fell back on her butt and sat there dazed. She felt something drip down from her nose. Hikaru ran up behind her quietly and kneeled down behind her and wrapped his arms around her scaring her.

Alana yelped and tried to squirm away while holding her nose. Hikaru let go of her and went around her so he was in front of her.

"Hey. Alana. It's ok." He said softly, hugging her tightly yet gently. She stopped spazzing out and hugged back still holding her nose. Hikaru noticed and went to get some tissues. He came back quickly and moved her hand holding the tissues to her nose gently.

He helped Alana stand up and get her to the living room where everyone was waiting. Luke looked at his sister then Hikaru.

"Alana! What happened?!" He asked panicked.

"She just got a bloody nose after running into a wall." Hikaru said then chuckled softly. Luke sighed then chuckled softly.

Alana pouted and looked at them. Her nose had stopped bleeding now. She stares at them. She tilts her head smiling up at them. 

"Can we go get something to eat please? I'm hungry now. " she mumbles rubbing her stomach gently. Hikaru nods helping  her up. 

"Yeah. Let's go." he says smiling. Alana blushes darkly and giggles softly as they leave the private resort to go get something to eat. Just the two of them.