Chapter Six

((This chapter starts off pretty sexual. Don't like don't read. ))

***Alana's POV***

Both of them looked at me before gently pinning me down. Hikaru was on my left holding my hand down while Karou was on my right pinning me down by my wrist. I stared up at both of them blushing darkly.

Hikaru kissed me gently while Karou began kissing my neck gently. I gasped softly into the kiss with Hikaru when Karou hit my sweet spot on my neck.

Hikaru then moved to kiss the other side of my neck while Karou sucked gently on that one spot. I moaned very very very softly.

"B-Boys~! I want to go shower." I said through tiny moans.

"Is it alright if we join you?" They asked at the same time. I blushed darkly before nodding. They got off of me before taking their shirts off. I stared at their bodies.

I slowly sat up and pulled my sweatshirt off forgetting Karou hadn't seen my wrist. When he did he came over to me and took my wrist kissing it gently. I looked away biting my lip slightly worried.

"Please don't harm your beautiful body anymore." He said to me before hugging me gently. He sneakily grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off when he pulled away.

I blushed darkly and covered my chest even though I was wearing a bra. They grabbed my hands and pulled me to the bathroom. I blushed darkly as we went into the bathroom. I turned on the water to the huge shower I had.

Hikaru stood behind me and unhooked my bra while Karou pulled off my pants and panties. I blush darkly and try to hide my body but they stop me. They just stare at my body. I take this time to unbutton both of their pants.

I pulled Hikaru's pants and boxers off first then Karou's. I couldn't help but blush darkly and stare. Karou lifts my head up and kisses me gently yet deeply while Hikaru kissed my neck. I shut and locked the bathroom door.

Now that we were all naked, I took a good two minutes to stare at their bodies while they stared at mine. I grinned and took their hands before pulling them into the shower.

The three of us got into the huge shower. As soon as we did I was pinned against the wall by them. Karou on my left, Hikaru on my right. Karou was kissing me gently while Hikaru kissed my neck grabbing my breasts.

I gasped and moaned very softly into the kiss. Hikaru massaged my breasts while sucking on my sweet spot on my neck.

"B-Boys~." I purr out softly. I eventually get free from their grip and smirk softly. I reach down to grab both of them before pumping them both slowly. I wanted to be a tease. They both gasped.

I went on my knees still pumping both of them. I look up and see them kissing each other. I smirk and take Hikaru's tip into my mouth. I begin sucking gently while pumping Karou.

I heard Hikaru moan into the kiss he was sharing with Karou and smirked softly. I kept sucking on Hikaru happily while pumping Karou at a medium pace.

They both moan. I turned and began deep throating Hikaru. Hikaru moaned loudly and pulled away from Karou. Hikaru leaned against the wall panting softly. I went faster when Hikaru tangled his hands in my hair.

"A-Alana~! I-I'm close!" He moaned out. I smirked and went faster. I hear Karou let out a small moan watching. Hikaru moaned more and pulled my head off as he came. He got it all over my breasts. I shivered seeing as it was awkwardly warm. I smirked looking up at him.

"Holy shit. That was amazing." Hikaru said through soft pants.

"Karou. Are you ready for your turn?" I asked smirking softly. He nodded blushing slightly. I moved to face him and took his tip into my mouth. He moaned softly.

I began sucking gently while pumping the rest slowly. I smirked softly and slowly took more into my mouth as I bob  my head slowly.

Karou moans more tangling his hands in my hair. I smirk and bob my head faster and faster. Hikaru stared at us. I bob my head faster beginning to deep throat him. He gasps and moans loudly tugging my hair gently.

I keep bobbing my head quickly as Karou moaned and kept tugging my hair. I moan softly while deep throating him.

"A-Ah. I-I'm close." He moans out keeping his hands tangled in my hair. I bob my head faster. He pulls me off and cums on my breasts like his twin. I blush darkly looking up at them.

They pull me up and begin washing my chest free of their cum. I blush darkly and moan quietly as they massage my breasts. Hikaru was kissing me while Karou was sucking on my neck.

"G-Guys~! We should actually shower." I moan out when I feel someone sucking on my right nipple. They both smirk.

"Nope. We are going to tease you like you teased us." They said at the same time. I blush darkly and squirm slightly feeling a hand at my crotch. I look at them nervously. Hikaru stops realizing what they were doing.

Hikaru stepped back slightly pulling Karou off as well. I watched silently while shifting from foot to foot nervously. Hikaru was explaining why they couldn't continue on. Karou's face fell hearing what Hikaru said.

Karou looked pissed before hugging me closely. I just hug back silently. Karou didn't say anything as he held me closely yet gently. He kissed my head softly.

"We will wait until you tell us it's ok. We don't want to rush you into anything." Karou said into my ear. I nodded silently.

I slowly pulled away and stepped under the water getting my hair wet. I hummed softly at the warm water. I had closed my eyes but when I opened them I saw Hikaru and Karou both looking at me. I blush darkly.

Hikaru got the shampoo putting some in my hair while Karou got the soap and started washing my body gently.

I lean my head into Hikaru's hands purring softly. He chuckled softly and finished rubbing the shampoo into my hair as Karou finished washing my body. I rinse off and Karou rubbed the conditioner into my hair.

I blushed darkly not used to having people caring for me this much other than my brother. I looked down shyly. I heard them chuckle softly.

"Wh-What?" I asked looking up at them.

"You are too cute." They said in unison. I blushed darkly before getting out of the shower and drying off. I yawned softly and went to get dressed. I went to my brothers room and asked him if he had extra clothes for the twins.

I froze when I saw him and Mori making out. My eyes widened.

"L-Luke? M-Mori?" I asked stuttering. They both pulled away and stared at me with wide eyes. I grinned stupidly at them and tackled them.

"That was adorable!!!" I squealed.

Luke started stuttering stupidly while blushing darkly. I chuckled.

"Do you have any extra clothes the twins can wear to bed?" I asked. He nodded and got them for me before pushing me out of the room then locking the door. I giggled and went back to my room and left my clothes for the twins. I could hear them showering still. I smiled softly and climbed into bed curling in a ball.

I fell asleep. I smiled softly in my sleep feeling two warm bodies(good movie)  next to me and cuddled into both shivering. I felt a blanket pulled over us then let myself fall into a deep sleep.