Chapter Two

***Alana's POV***

I sit there looking down. I suddenly feel someone hug me. I look up and see Hikaru. I smile and blush slightly.

"Hey. What's up Hikaru?" I ask quietly.

"Nothing much. How you holding up?" He asks sweetly. I blush a little more. I squirm out of his grip then get up stretching.

"I'm holding up just fine Hika-chan. Luke. We should pro-" I start then stop seeing him making out with some girl I don't know. I stare shocked then slap him upside the head giggling before heading out to the car.

I smile slightly happy he found someone. I get in the car and see my brother running out to the car. He gets in blushing badly. I snicker at him.

"Have fun did we?" I ask smirking at him. He nods blushing. We soon arrive home. I get out of the car and stretch heading inside and to the kitchen. I notice a note on the table. I pick it up reading it. I sigh.

'I have gone on a business trip and I don't know when I will be back. I love you both~!

~Auntie Krystal~'

I roll my eyes and head up stairs into my room. I flop on my bed and pass out.

***The Next Day***Alana's POV Still***

I woke up to someone pouncing on me. I groan lightly in pain then open my eyes to see Huni-sempi on me. I then see everyone else in my room. I glare at them all except for the small boy on top of my stomach.

"Lanie-chan! Come on! Get ready! We are going to the beach today!! So get up and get ready." He giggles out. I smile and giggle at him.

"Ok. I will but you guys need to get out of my room so I can change." I say blushing slightly as Huni-sempi nuzzles my stomach and as Hikaru catched my eyes. He smirks at me then walks out with everyone else.

I watch them all leave including the small boy I had grown to love like a little but older brother. I smile lightly and get up getting dressed in a rainbow frilly bikini I found on my dresser.

I then put on a beach cover-up. I pack a bag with a towel, sunscreen, suntan lotion, a book, and a change of clothes it needed.

***Few Hours Later***

We where all at the beach now. I lay my towel down, pull off my cover-up and lay down. I suddenly feel someone pounce on me.

"Aahhhh!" I yelp. I softly groan in pain. My brother books it to me and picks the person up off of me.

"Lanie-chan!!!!" The person calls scared.

"Huni." Another person calls. I look up and see Luke holding Huni-senpai and Mori standing there. Mori takes Huni out of Luke's grip as the other hosts run over. I sit up and look around confused. It was almost as if I was in a daze. I blink a few times then smile brightly at everyone. I giggle softly.

They all looked at me like I had gone insane. I pout slightly.

"What?" I mumble pouting more.

"Nothing." They all say at once. Now it was my turn to look at them like they are all crazy. We all look at each other then burst out laughing. I smile brightly at everyone.

I then got up and went over to the tide pools. I look up when I hear two girls call to me and Haruhi.

"Haruhi! Alana! Come up here!" They call. I look over at Haruhi and smile brightly. We head up only two see two drunkards toying with the two.

"Help!" They scream.

"Hey! Let go of them you jerks!" I call out. The four turn and look at us. The guys chuckle.

"Oh what's a little girl like you gonna do?" They ask. I go over to them and pull the girls away. They run off. I stood with my back facing the water. One of the guys suddenly pushed me. I yelp.

I fall into the water and gasp taking water into my lungs. Someone pulls me up and out of the water. I gasp coughing harshly.

"Alana! Are you ok?" Someone asks panicked. I couldn't hear who they where. I cough more. I slowly open my eyes too see Tamaki holding me with a tee-shirt over my head. I cough slightly.

Tamaki hold me tightly. "Are you ok princess?" He asks softly. I nod. After that everyone heads home and the hosts, me and my twin head back to the house. I'm clinging to my twin shaking badly.

He tries to calm me down but I don't. I begin crying softly. I head to my room in the house.

"I can't eat right now." I whisper before heading into my room. I basically lock myself in there. I hear a knock on the door a few hours later.

"Alana?" He calls out. I flinch hearing Hikaru.

"Go away Hikaru." I whimper softly.

"No. Open the door. Now." Luke says. I flinch again and open the door. I have a blanket over my head and go back sitting on my bed.

Hikaru comes over to me and sits down next to me. I flinch and scoot away from him slightly. He gently hugs me and I burst out into tears again. He rubs my back as I cry.

"Are you ok, Alana?" He asks softly. I shake my head crying softly. He continues to rub my back. I nuzzle into him my cries slowly died down. He holds me closely.

"H-Hikaru? Do you like Haruhi?" I ask softly. He nods.

"Yes. I do." He says softly. I nod smiling slightly.

"Good. She needs someone." I whisper softly. I sound kind of broken. I bolt up and out of the bed. I run into the bathroom. I begin puking. I groan softly. Hikaru runs in and pulls back my hair.

I slowly stop puking. I look up at Hikaru crying softly. He gently rubs my back. I whine softly and collapse into him. He picks me up and brings me to my bed. He lays me down and goes to find Luke.

***Luke's POV***

Hikaru comes running to me.

"Alana got sick! She began puking." Hikaru said. I panicked and ran to my sisters room. When I get there she is sleeping soundly. I go over and sit next to her bed. I gently rub her back.

"Alana." I whisper. I look up and see everyone standing at her door. Kyoya was talking with someone.

"Luke, this is my family's private doctor. Can she give Alana a check up?" He asks politely. I nod. They all leave but I stay in the room.

A few minutes later the doctor finishes. "She just ate something bad. Some rest should be good for her." She says then leaves. I nod and crawl into the bed with my sister and hold her closely.

We can't loose each other. We are the only thing we have. If I loose Alana I will wind up in a mental hospital.

I hum a lullaby softly. I then soon fall asleep.

***Hikaru's POV***

"Karou. Can I talk to you alone?" I ask him. He nods. I take his hand and lead him to our room.

"So Hikaru. What is it?" He asks me.

"I lied to Alana. She asked if I liked Haruhi and I said yes, but I don't like Haruhi any more. I like Alana now, but I feel like if I tell Luke he will kill me." I say softly then look down.

Karou comes over and hugs me tightly.

"Hikaru. I though we had something together though?" He asks softly. I smile at him and kiss him gently.

"Don't worry Karou~! We will always have something." I say smiling at him. He nods smiling and kisses me gently. I kiss back lightly.

We then head back into the dinning hall as the lights suddenly went out. We both yelp and trip. I land on the floor with him on top of me. I hug him tightly, slightly scared.

We then hear footsteps and see a light. We both scramble up and book it. There was someone else in the house with all of them.

*********

I'm so sorry for not updating. I haven't been able to because my computer is f*ed up so I'm writing this on my phone. I recently got a new lap top and it's already f*ed up.