Chapter 12

~~~I am trying to write at least one chapter a moth as a part of my new years resolution to myself!!! chapter 11 was for January and here is chapter 12 for February so far so good!!! :)~~~

Chapter 12

"Wait where are you going?"

Louis had become extremely Clingy after his flu and his would be 'heat' had passed. Niall had told him that it was a side effect of taking the suppressants so close to when he was actually going into heat.

The omega scowled at the beta telling him that he wasn't following Harry because it was a side effect, but because he wanted to keep an eye on the alpha to make sure he didn't try anything. Niall laughed at him agreeing sarcastically to the omega.

Louis knew that it really was a side effect he just didn't want to admit that he had to be close to he alpha. His omega body craved as much of Harry's attention as it could get. Louis had to refrain himself from touching the alpha though scared that he would go belly up to him. The alpha was too pleased at having the omegas attention to notice that it was a side effect of the pills. Hell Harry didn't even know about the pills at all. As long as Louis had a say in it it was going to stay that way.

"I have to go with Ed and Lorraine on a case a few towns away." Harry chuckled as he spoke "I should be back in a week."

"A WEEK?!"Louis complained holding back a whine. "Why a week and what do you mean by 'case'?"

~~~~

Louis and Niall were currently walking towards the back yard close to the forest that surrounded them on all sides. Niall had explained that before the warrens would leave for a case they held a sort of contention or party you could say.

All of the alphas would compete to see who was the best hunter and could bring in the best kill. Ed, Lorraine,and a beta that Louis didn't recognize were the judges. Niall and his father of were like paramedics incase anyone got hurt.

The betas were just the crowd mostly and would cheer on their favorite alpha even placing bets sometimes.

"Can you believe him Niall!" Louis scoffed flailing his arms dramatically as he spoke. " Do you believe in ghosts Lou?" The omega mocked Harry's voice the best he could.

"Louis they do exists he's not lying to you or pulling your leg." Niall sighed as they walked into the clearing before the forest where the hunting game was held.

The omega and beta had become close friends over Louis's recovery. Niall having slept in Louis room every night as per Louis's request.

" Oi Niall come on not you too!"

"Everyone who lives here knows they exist."

Louis shot the beta a skeptical look going to ask more about it it was cut off by Niall running off to join his father for the game.

"I'll see you later Lou!"

Louis huffed wondering what he was suppose to do now. He walked towards the group of betas that made up the small crowd. They were all watching and talking bout the alphas that were lining up for the games. The alphas puffing out their chests and rough housing with one another to show off to the crowd. He notices one dark furred alpha in particular showing off to two betas, well just one of them really the other seemed to be her friend. The alpha gave a wolf's version of a toothy grin at her and the girls giggled and looked at each other.

Louis rolled his eyes at this wondering where Harry was. The omega had never see Harry in his wolf form but he would have been able to pick him out of the group of alphas by sent. Niall had been curious how Louis hadn't seen Harry's wolf form at the auction center. The small boy had to explain that he had been unconscious for most of his time there and hadn't seen Harry change. Wondering what the alpha might look like slightly daydreaming of a very big brown wolf he was pulled out of his daydream by a familiar voice.