chapter 11

~~~here we go again!~~~

Louis woke up to a few things that were odd, but he couldn't quite pinpoint why he felt so off. He was warm. He was comfortable. The arms around him made him feel safe.....wait

Arms?

Louis shifted slightly trying to free one of his arms to rub his eyes when he realized he couldn't move either of them he groggily opened his eyes. Blinking the sleep from them he noticed that he could only make out the top of someone's head full of curly brown hair.

Louis panicked.

"GET OFF ME!" he screamed. well tried to his throat was so dry he felt as if he was only squeaking. "OFF OFF OFF GET OFF OF ME HARRY!"

Harry's head snapped up to face Louis smiling widely.

"You're awak-"

Slap.

Harry pulled away in confusion holding his cheek rubbing slightly where Louis had slapped him.

While Harry sat back dazed Louis scrambled to his feet planning on making his grand escape only to have his numb legs fail him. Tripping repeatedly on the wood floor louis stumbled quickly trying reach the bathroom. The only place he could lock Harry out of, but Louis hadn't expected there to a sleepy snoring Niall in his path and fell directly on top of the beta waking him rather suddenly with a start.

"Oi what the h-"

A loud growl cut niall off before he could even finish. Lifting the squirming panicked omega into the air and away from the confused beta. A sharp "Stop." from Harry's alpha voice stilled Louis's movements immediately. The small boy hung limply whining quietly till the alpha placed him down Harry sensed louis need to flea and gave him another sharp comand "Stay." Louis glared up at the alpa mumbling under his breath about how he wasn't a dog. Which earned the small omega another harsh growl.

"Niall get up already and go get Louis some food."

Louis's head snapped up at the realization that Niall leaving meant it would just be him and Harry in the room.

"W-wait!" Louis stutterd out. " I want you to get me some food Harry."

The alpha and the beta in the room turned to him both with quizzical looks on their faces. Harry's voice having gone soft while speaking to the omega.

"Love why does it matter if I get the food or if Niall does?"

Louis stomach gave a weird tugging sensation at the word Harry had called him...Love.. louis could only relay the feeling to when he was getting aroused. Panicking at the notion he scrambled out a weak.

"Because I want you to get it for me." giving the alpha false puppy dog eyes. Harry sighed and agreed to the task.

"I'll be back shortly with soup and crackers for you louis." Harry's voice got darker as he turned to face the Beta. "And as for you no more funny business, I mean it Niall."

Niall simply raised his arms up in mock surrender with wide eyes. Harry glanced back into the room once more before fully leaving out of earshot.

"Niall I need your help."

~~~~

Harry returned shortly with the soup and crackers, specially prepared by Harry's mum of corse, only to find the omega freshly out of the shower with a change of clothes and the sheets on the bed changed. Harry frowned the omega no longer smelled like him and neither did the bed. Harry could tell the boy had tried hard to get his sent off, the small boys red skin from scrubbing was heartbreakingly obvious.