Chapter 7

Sorry for the short chapter and long time between posting tell me if you like how I wrote this chapter better when it's from an outside point of view (no ones pov) or if I should keep trying to write in first person between Louis and harry. 😬

Chapter 7

Lou's pov

"So you will either stay with harry"

Uh hell no I thought to my self.

"Or you can stay in the guest room that you washed up in but of corse because you are new here and I want to make sure that my family is safe and no other of the alpha workers can get to you....we will keep the door locked.....from the out side." Ed finished.

What the hell the out side so I wouldn't be able to leave if I wanted to..he knows I want to leave I just now it my stomach drops at the realization that I wouldn't be able to escape.

"And of corse I will be the only one who has the a key to the room . So no one can get in without permission."

so i can't get out I thought bitterly, tilled my head up slightly realizing everyone was sitting patiently for my answer. I cleared my throat awkwardly

"Uh-m" I saw Harry's eyes light up with hope and i quickly stated my answer. "I'll stay in the guest room." I saw Harry's shoulders slump In defeat at my answer and a small pout cross his face. Something in my stomach twisted at his unhappiness. But I quickly pushed it aside.

"All right then it's settled." Ed stated in a matter-of-fact voice.

I sighed deeply long days lead to even longer nights I thought sadly.

--- no ones pov---

Anne had helped fill some of the empty drawers in the spare bedroom which just so happened to be directly across from there's. the drawers were filled with miss matched close from the people of the house. If they thought it would fit him they gave it to him.  Louis sat on the bed in the guest room while the others Anne, miss warren, Harry who Louis was sitting as physically far from as possible. And Ed who was standing in the doorway of the room going over some basic ground rules for the house and the way he wants things to go.

Louis just simply watched the women happy whispering to one another about god knows what.

"Did you get all that Louis." Ed questions.

Louis snaps his attention towards ed and away from the two women. He could still feel Harry's expecting gaze on the back of his head it felt like it was burning a whole through him.

"Uhh-yeah I got it."He stuttered slightly but regaining his confidence towards the end. Ed simply raised an eyebrow at him and sighed.

"Alright it's been a long day for everyone why don't we all head in for the night. Ed motioned for everyone to leave the room. The women left easily while harry lingered awkwardly shuffling towards the bed that Louis currently sitting on. Making the smaller boy sit up straighter trying to get further from the alpha.

"Harry." Ed warned

"Don't you think I should stay he-"

"No harry. Come on."

Harry gave Louis one last hopeful look to see if he would allow the alpha to stay. But Louis just looked at him and then looked at the door. His silent plea for the alpha to leave. Harry sighed  and dropped his hands to the quilt on the bed running his hands along the sheets as he made his way to leave.

Louis noted what the Alpha was doing. Senting the sheets. Hell Louis could smell his pheromones from the pillows at the top of the the bed even though harry was only senting the bottom of the bed. Louis just stared at his hands as he tried to ignore the smell there was a small whisper of a 'goodnight Lou.' From harry but Louis didn't reply. He could hear the door shut and lock into place. Only when the footsteps faded down the hallway did Louis breath a sigh of relief. 

He flopped down dramatically sideways on the bed and groaned into the sheets. 'What now?' he thought bitterly. The omega sat up shuffling the sheets to prepare for sleep but quickly ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth with an extra toothbrush Anne had left. Shuffling back to the bed he untied the draw string pants that were obviously the pants of much taller alpha. They fell quickly to the floor only stopping for a second when they slightly caught on his bum and then continued to the ground. He prepared to jump into the high bed but stopped when he smelled the sent that he new to well.

Harry.

The small boy crawled to the end of the bed laying on his stomach to see the crack under the door. He could see what looked like a mattress and sheets being placed on the door outside his door. Of corse harry wouldn't leave the omega alone his inner alpha needing to be close to the small boy no matter what. Louis then realized that he had been subconscious rubbing his hands and face over the sheets where Harry's sent still lingered.  The omega jumped up and quickly righted himself at the top of the bed grumpily wrapping the sheets around him as he listened to the alpha shuffle into his make shift bed. Falling asleep soon after just wondering how the hell to get out of this mess.