“Ssh,” I mumbled angrily.

Who dared to wake me up? Someone stupid.

“Mac wake up,” Dean’s grumpy voice was too loud for my ears.

I pried open my eyes to see I was in-yet again-another motel room. They all had the same characteristics; cheap carpet, bed just soft enough to call it hard, sheets just clean enough to give off the scent of cigarettes and booze (and sometimes things I don’t want to mention) , table and chairs and Dean.

At least in this motel room. He sat next to me.

The first thing I noticed was my shoulder. It didn’t hurt at all.

“My shoulder?” I gave him a quizzical look.

“Pays to be friends with an angel,”  Dean’s face looked tired and no longer hard.

“Dean what happened?” I tried remembering but all I remember is Anna about to kill me.

“Sam died...”

“WHAT? Sammy’s dead,” I felt tears prickle my eyes. He was like my brother-that’s a lie-he was a hundred, a million times nicer than my brother.

“Don’t worry Cas bought him back. Anna’s dead...”

“YES!” I pump fisted the air.

Probably not the best thing to be pleased that someone was dead. Even an Angel.

“And my parents know nothing about any of this. We are back in our own year,” he bit his lip, I knew that meant he was thinking, “do you really want to go home? Back to your own realm...place. I don’t know what do you call it...world?”

I chuckled humourlessly while shaking my head, “I want to settled down Dean. I’ve been here for what? Half a year? Maybe more? Would you believe it?”

“I thought you were just some hill Billy girl trying to be a Hunter. A hot hill Billy though.”

I laughed this time amused, I leaned into Dean’s open arm.

 I lay my head on his chest and whispered, “I thought you were a giant. And then I met Sammy.”

We stayed silent for a few minutes until the tension could be cut like a slice of pie. Apple pie-yum.

I broke the tension first, “I don’t expect you...to be involved in the baby’s life. What I mean is-you can if you want but I’m not going to force you to. I think I’m gonna stay in Kansas. I like it here,”

Plus, I wanted to add you grew up here. At least for a little while.

“Anytime you want to come. I’ll be waiting.”

I knew he wouldn’t settle down. He and Sammy would probably always be on the road. He tightened his arm around me.

“I’ll hold you to that,” he kissed my lips softly.

I breath hitched and I could feel my heartbeat racing in my ears. How in the world could he do this to me?

He slept quietly, his strong arm around my waist. I loved him.

I guess I had ever since I met him.

“You watching me sleeping is kind of creepy. But I guess It’s acceptable that you be watching me. I am hot. Especially when I’m as naked as I am,”

I giggled, I actually giggled as he brought me closer to his chest.

“I love you Dean,” I blurted looking into his beautiful emerald eyes. His face was emotionless.

I didn’t expect him to say anything back.

And he didn’t.

Not when I cuddle into his heated body.

Or shut my eyes pretending to sleep and evened out my breathing. I realized as I held Dean closer that I would probably die for him.

Stupid me.

“I love you too Mackinley,” my heart sped up involuntary. He kissed me on the head, “you don’t know how much.”

I wished I did.

I really wished I did.

Baby grew.

My heart shrank.

I missed him.

Which was stupid, stupid Mackinley.

I loved him.

And I wanted him to see how my belly was growing.

Do not despair Dean and Mackinley will reunite.

I need ideas (if it’s not too much trouble) for the name and gender of the baby please. Would be much appreciated :)