#11 Deli's suck.

You'd think after not having seen me in over a week Dean would've been a little nicer. But of course not. The first thing he did was look me up and down.

"Jesus," he stared at my boobs, "have they gotten bigger?"

I looked down at my boobs, "I don't really notice those things. Would you notice if you're penis got bigger? Hey Sammy."

He engulfed me in his arms with a big smile, "hey Mac, can we please go? This place is...let's go please," he shivered. Something had definitely gone down in the ward.

"Yeah," I threw Dean his stupid car keys.

"I would actually," Dean said, "although if little Dean could get any bigger the ladies might..."

"Your ego's bigger," I said with a grin at Dean's scowl.

"What did you do when we were away?" Sam seemed to be avoiding the term hospital.

"I got caught in a vampire bar and sprayed them with holy water. Then I had to stay in three different hotels in fear they were watchin me," I shrugged.

"So just the normal?" Dean said with a grin. Damn, he still looked fine.

"Yeah."

_______________

"Dean," I nudged him, "there is definitely something wrong with Sam."

"He's fine," Dean shrugged biting into his bacon cheese hamburger.

I had ordered the same. Sam had just gone to the bathroom.

"He ordered a hamburger. Sam orders yucky salads with healthy croutons. Maybe we should take him to the doctor,"

"Relax there is nothing wrong with Sam,"

Sam sat down again. The bar was filled with people.

"You okay Sammy?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"There was this really hot chick checking me out," Sam said.

I gagged, "Sam what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing," he bit into his burger. 

I joined in and took a bite out of mine. I felt the bile rise in my throat, I dropped the burger on the plate and ran for the bathroom pushing past people as I made the run for it.

"Is there something wrong with your girlfriend?" I heard Sam say before I opened the bathroom door and rushed into one of the many stalls..

36 hours earlier
I was late. If you know what I mean. I hadn't even realized it until Dean made a comment at the deli we were getting our food from. He winked at the pretty teller (which had me hitting him on the back of the head) he'd then said "getting your period Mac?" I had been feeling quesy lately. I could've been just been sick with the stomach bug.

We'd already been to the home of the Winchester's old babysitter. Something about a haunting.

 I hadn't even gotten out, I'd been doing what I remember on old episode of Friends, Chandler called it "period math" it was. I hadn't had my period in three months. Oh gosh. This was awful. Because I'd had sex with Dean three months ago.

I jumped at the sound of the car opening. Dean and Sam got in. I'd bitten my nails right down. I hated biting my nails. It was a disgusting habit.

"Before we go back to the hotel can we just stop at the Pharmacyy? I think I'm coming down with the cold or some virius," I wanted a pregnancy test. Or one hundred. Months ago I thought I couldn't have children. Now I thought I was pregnant. God hated me.

"You don't look sick," Dean commented.

"Just do as I say Dean," I snapped giving him a frustrated look.

"God what is your problem? You better not get me sick." Dean said.

It was stupid but it brought tears to my eyes, "shut up." He couldn't get sick in that way.

Dean opened his door to come with. I slammed it shut, "I'll be five minutes. There is no need for you to come with. At all."

He shrugged, "hurry up."

I looked through the isle of the Pharmacy, there were what looked like hundreds of different pregnancy tests.

"Need help,"

"Castiel?" I turned to him. He stood in his trench coat.

"Hello again," he smiled quickly, "you should get that one and that one and that one," he pointed to three different pregnancy tests, "they have the most advertisement."

"Am I pregnant Cas?" I asked, I tried smiling but it wavered.

"I am not the angel of sight seeing. I know as much as you."

"Then why are you here?"

He shrugged, "I thought you might need some moral support."

"Thanks Cas,"

He opened his arms. I walked into his embrace. It was comforting like Sam's hugs. Like for eg. a hug from a brother.

"I've been called. I must go," he smiled and dissappeared before my eyes.

"You shouldn't do that in public," I whispered.

I swear I heard his laugh afterwards.

__________________________

Sam and Dean had gone for dinner. I had decided against it. I needed some time alone to do the three pregnancy tests.

I drank my weight in Sunny D and only had to wait twenty minutes before I had to pee. I took each packet out of it and peed uncomfortable on the stick.

Three minutes. It said to wait three minutes. Three whole entire minutes.

Two minutes and thirty seconds left. Oh my god.

Two minutes and twenty seconds left. What would Dean think?

Two minutes and five seconds left. Would he want the baby?

One minute forty seconds left. Did I want the baby?

One minute twenty three seconds left. What if I actually was el preggers?

One minute left. I had placed all three tests on the table in the room. My knees were shaking with anticipation.

Forty. My breath was coming out in gasps.

Twenty. DO NOT PANIC MACKINLEY LESDI.

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven

Six.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.