#10 Cheese chili hamburger.

This is a sort of funny~light hearted chapter. Enjoy :)

The biggest thanks to everyone who has become a fan, added this story on to their Library, liked any chapters, voted any chapters and had fun reading it.

Pic~Mackinley (Jennifer Lawrence)

Vid~ Livin' On a Prayer (hello it's Bon Jovi.)

(any spelling/grammar errors...well I'm sorry about that)

"I am no way going in there," I cringed even thinking about going in to a mental hospital. The building was white and all clean looking. "I'll see you guys when your done. Good luck with that," I grinned, "by the way please just randomly scream I don't want the cake. See what they do to you."

I took the Impala's keys out Dean's hand.

"You seriously don't wanna join the party? I hear it's gonna be great," Dean's eyes shone with amusement.

"You know all I'll be doing is giving you to the doctors," I began walking into the hospital, taking a deep breath, "then I'll be leaving."

"You're no fun," Dean chuckled.

"Yes, because hospitals are where the biggest party's are," Sam said with a shake of his head. He really needed a haircut. His brown hair almost reached his neck.

I did not like hospitals, of any kind. Not since my almost drown. In fact I disliked it so much I would probably have nightmares just from stepping in.

It was white and shiny clean in the reception area. It wasn't that busy but there were large men in scrubs in the back staring at us. I smiled.

"Can I help you?" a pretty dark haired woman in a lab coat asked walking towards us until she was a metre or two away.

"Hi," I smiled, "I'm Dr. Baber from Chicago. I'm hear to give you these two crazy people."

I heard Sam trying not to laugh. I shot him a look.

"They are both mentally ill. That one," I pointed to Dean with a smirk, "is a paranoid schizophrenic with narcissistic personality disorder and religious psychosis. The other one thinks he has an addiction to blood and thinks he's a vampire that drinks demon blood . So really they're both fascinatingly crazy. Look after them both please. Feel free to call me," I gave her the card. I had written my number on a fake business card before hand, "oh and they both need feeding. It's really sad because if they weren't insane you'd probably think they were actors."

"You look a little young to be a doctor," her doubt was on her face.

"I graduated early," I shrugged, looking at my watch, "my look at the time. I have to go my Uncle Bobby's expecting me. See you fella's. Be good for the doc here. No touching her breasts, or coming to group therapy naked. That has to stop."

I was barely holding in my laughter. I winked at th Winchester's and walked casually out the hospitals letting out a sigh when I was safely in the Impala. Dean had only agreed to let me use the Impala if I stay in town. I would, the Winchester's were the only human's (except Bobby) I knew. (I also didn't think Cas counted, he was an angel after all. Not human.)

I drove downtown, I was hungry. I wanted a cheese chili hamburger and apple pie. There was a pub 'n' grill that looked not as harsh as the other pub 'n' grills. So I parked the car and walked in. It was pretty much empty. I mean, it was three in the afternoon.

"Hello," I jumped about a mile. I looked at the guy who had scared me. He was cute in a kiddish way. He couldn't have been older then eighteen. He would've been the age of one of my students. Man, I hadn't thought about my students in forever. In fact I'd almost forgot I had another life. Which, in it's own way was insane. How could I forget my life back home? I honestly hadn't even tried to get back home. Because back there I'd be the good girl who got her heart broken. While here I was the bad ass bitch.

"Can I help you?" I swear if I heard that once more today I'd start shouting. Did I look like I needed help?

"Are you a waiter?" I asked with a stare. He had flawless, pale skin. His hair a floppy mess.

"No," he smiled, shaking his head.

"Then no, I'm only hear because cheese chili is calling my name,"

I stepped back, this kid was freaky. He never let his eyes stray from my body. He licked his lips as if I was something tasty. I shivered as the place suddenly got cold. I should've known something Supernatural was here. The place of the name was The bite. That should say it all.

"You're a vampire aren't you?"

He looked shocked for a second. As did the other people around, who were obviously vampires too. No wonder it was empty. They'd already eaten.

I should've been scared. I should've begged for my life, but did that really sound like me?

I smirked, "I'm good. You know what though, you should really consider becoming a model. You're cute in a sort of Taylor Lautner way. Although you could play Edward, not Jacob. I mean, not unless you're a werewolf too," they all hissed, "no werewolves then. You just have to find yourself a Bella. I'm not volunteering okay. I'll be leaving now. It was nice meeting you all. Just F.Y.I ya'll should sell cheese chili hamburgers."

I smiled and headed for thedoor.

"You really think we're gonna let you go?" the kid asked.

"Well, a girl can hope," I rolled my eyes, "Why kill me? I'm no threat. I just amused the barman and shocked you all."

"I'm going to kill you now," the kid walked slowly to me. His eyes like a predators.

"Wait," I raised my hands, "you have to ask me if I have any last words. You're not very good at this are you! I at least deserve a drink," I was starting to panic. Though it seemed as if theycouldn't tell. That was a good thing.

"A neat whiskey please," I headed for the bar and sat on a stool. It was very rustic like a cabin, in a bar.

The barman did as he was told and got me a my whiskey.

"Thanks," I grinned at him.

"She's a hunter," the kid said standing a few feet away.

"What's a Hunter?" I asked taking a sip of the whiskey, "how come you guys are awake during the day?"

"You do notice how dark it is in here?" the barman looked funnily at me.

"Well, are you guys like Dracula?"

I searched through my purse, "relax I'm looking for my bottle of water. I can't stand tap water."

I got the bottle out, it was really filled with holy water but they didn't need to know that.I poured some in the whiskey and took a sip, leaving the whiskey-water drink in my mouth. I turned to the kid and spat th mixture in his face. The scream and the smell was horrifying. I took the rest of the whiskey and water in the glass and threw it at the barman.

"Sorry," I cried grabbing my bag and leaving a trail of holy water behind me. Non of the other's came after me but as I ran out, I felt super bad. But they were going to kill me. It seems pretty even.

I once again found myself driving around town, still hungry for a cheese chili hamburger and apple pie.

Come on, was it so darn hard to get a cheese chili hamburger?