#8 Amen.

Hope it's A OK. :) Sorry for the long wait. Been busy and really tired and lazy.

Song ~Untitled by Simple Plan. Because they're AWESOME!!!

Love you all for liking, commenting, voting, becoming a fan and enjoying each chapter (if you enjoy them. Although if you don't why have you read up to chapter 8?) :)

(As always sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.)

"There's no people," I said as we all got out the Impala. I'd had to sit next to a very quiet JO. Yeah, can you believe it? She was quiet. There really is a first time for everything.

"Jesus," I yelped when Castiel appeared in front of me. I immediately went for the gun Dean had given me. It was an sem-automatic shotgun type thing. Who was I to say? I was useless at gun stuff. Hand me seniors in a classroom and that I could handle. Guns and seniors are quite similar. They're both dangerously accident prone.

"It's Castiel," he grimaced. I lowered the gun.

"There are so many reapers," he said looking around as if he was actually staring at "reapers" instead of air.

"Like as in Grim Reapers. Tell those soul things I ain't dying today," I said stubbornly. Looking around this tiny main street.

"Let's not hope for too much," Jo muttered with her usually eye roll. I knew it wouldn't last, it was too much to hope she would stay shut up.

I sighed dramatically.

"So reapers huh?" Dean looked intensely at Cas. Obviously searching for some unseen information.

"Yes, I will go check," he nodded to us and walked away.

"Did Cas just walk somewhere?" Sam's face was in the funniest confused expression ever.

"I gave him some advice," Dean said proudly.

"What was it?"

"He was getting fat and he needed trimming," Dean said with a gorgeous wicked smile. His green eyes slightly dark but teasing none the less.

"But he's not," I said.

"Yeah, but he overuses his superpowers in front of us," Sam shook his head at his brother's words.

I rolled my eyes, "Can we just check what's going on?"

"Sure thing," Sam walked down the slightly dusty street first.

This town street centre was just a long street with stores in it. The buildings were old with the paint peeling and some windows smashed.

"Let's check in the convenient store first," Ellen took lead.

Suddenly chills crept down my spine. My palms started sweating and I had an uncanny feeling we were being watched.

"Guys, do any you feel as if we're being watched?" I asked my breathing slightly hitched. I froze not moving. I swear I heard a growl.

"Yeah," Jo agreed.

"Hello Dean," we all turned with our guns raised.

A pretty, short haired Blondie stood three stores from us, she smiled evilly. This chick was freaky.

"Meg?"

"Been a while." She grinned. She really was pretty except for the black eyes of course.

"How you doing?" Dean glared, his jaw was tense and his fists white as he held his gun tightly.