#13 I took three actually

Dean stood across the room from me. His blond hair sticking up in little tufts and his green eyes looking slightly concerned. Hey, maybe there was a first time for everything!

"Is something wrong?"

Why, let me think about it? Yes Dean there is something wrong. I thought I was pregnant took three pregnancy tests and found out I'm pregnant. Oh and by the way you're the dad. Hello, you are the only guy I've had sex with. Ever."

Instead I gritted my teeth and sat down on the bed.

How do you tell him? You just blurt it out.

"Yes. No. Maybe? Sit down," I patted the bed. My hands were sweating and I was pretty sure I was going to hurl.

He did as he was told, he must have seen my frantic look. I looked him right in the beautiful green eyes and said, "Dean Winchester, I'm pregnant. And you're the father."

*****************************************************

Dean Winchester had heard that line hundreds of times. She was probably just late or something. He shrugged, "did you take a test?"

"I took three actually. All positive by the way. Those little red pluses suck. Since I want to be really sure I'm booking a doctors appointment for tomorrow. While you guys 'r' hunting the evil creepy night horrors, I'll be sitting in a doctors office. Dean say something. I know it's unexpected. We did it one time like three months ago. You did use protection right?"

Dean bit his lip, "I thought you were on birth control."

She smacked him on the back of the head, "You are seriously an idiot Winchester." He didn't use a condom because he thought, that's unusual.

"Are you gonna keep it?"

"Yes, I'm gonna keep the baby. I'd rather stay here then go back to the world where I don't belong. I like it here. Being with you," she quickly added, "and Sammy."

Her blond hair looked beautiful he thought, he kind of wanted to run his hands through it.

Then suddenly an image of angels and demons popped in his head. They'd hurt her. He couldn't live with himself if they hurt her. And now he was going to be a dad?

Oh my god he thought, I'm going to be a dad. He was being selfish because he wanted this baby. He was tired of moving on the run.

"I think you should get rid of it," Dean said suddenly. He stood up ready to head for the door. Dean had to leave this room, it was closing in on him. He needed Sam to talk to. Or maybe be Cas, did Cas know? Did the stupid Angel's plan it?

*********************************************************

"DEAN WINCHESTER! YOU WILL SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW," I had stood up too. I crossed my arms.

Who did he think he was? He got us into this mess. He was going to listen to my thoughts on the situiation. He sat back down with a frown.

"It's not going to be safe for you and the baby," Dean started off with, "someone's going to get you and kill you. They will use not only you but our kid," I smiled when he said our kid.

"Dean I'm a black belt and I've got you and Sammy. And one of these days you're going to see that this was one of God's crazy plans for us,"

"Don't bring him into the situation," Dean groaned, "I hate it when you do."

I lay down yawning, patting the spot next to me. Dean followed my actions.

"A kid huh? It was bound to happen. I am getting old,"

"You're like thirty," he was a bit older than me.

"I'm thirty-two," eight or so years.

"Wow no wonder you have wrinkles," I joked rolling over and placing my head on his chest. He laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. It felt natural, like I should be doing this every night. I really should.

"They're not that noticeable," he murmured.

He smelled lovely, like soap and leather and...like Dean.

"Soon you'll have grey hairs," I breathed as I fell asleep in his arms.

________________________________________

I'd woken up with a snoring Dean, who looked all peaceful and gorgeous. His Roman like face beautiful. I'd kissed him gently on the lips. A soft, sweet good morning kiss before Dean's eyes opened. He grinned that arrogant smile I'd gotten so used to.

Now three and half hours later, it was official. I had Dean Jr growing in my belly, or Mac Jr. I was too early to see if it was girl or a boy. I hoped it was a boy. Dean and Sam were out doing god knows what.

Sam had even crashed the Impala this morning. Sam never crashed the Impala. Maybe he was sick? I felt kind of bad keeping this from him but I'd tell Sammy in time. At least Dean knew. I was kind of afraid he'd run. I mean, hello, Dean wasn't the fatherly type. Yes, he'd looked after Sammy all his life but a real and actual child. His child?

I quickly sent him a text as I walked out the doctors office.

Dean, doctor confirmed. Winchester Jr is firmly implanted in my belly.

I'd cried when the thump-thump-thump of the heart had gone off. I wished Dean had seen it. I bet my make-up was ruined. But who cared?

I was going to be a mummy.

A little baby was growing inside of me.

Oh god, I was going to be mother.

Would I be like my mother? Please god no. I loved mama but boy, she was a lot to handle. Thinking about that made me sad. She would never see her grandchild. I wanted this so badly. I guess you really can't have the best of both worlds. Not that mama was the best of either worlds.

*************************************************

Dean, doctor confirmed. Winchester Jr is firmly implanted in my belly.

Dean sighed. He read the text six times more. He was going to be a dad.

Oh god, I am going to be a dad. Will I be like my dad? Please god no. Let me please not be like my father.

 , Dean read the text and grinned. He was starting to think maybe being a dad wasn't such a bad idea. He could do it. He wouldn't let Mackinley down. She couldn't do this alone. It wouldn't be fair. He took a breath and kissed his phone.

"Dude that is so weird," Sammy said his face in a distasteful expression.

"You shut up. You crashed the Impala."

Sammy shrugged.