Chapter 12

They are not wearing what we expected them too! They all have skinny jeans on, trainers, a top and a jacket! What the hell? Are they feeling okay? They usually dress up for everything and I mean everything!

Okay this situation isn't as bad as it seems. The tops all show their very hot and sexy cleavage so I guess it's not all bad. Even Stacey and Gem are underdressed. By the facial expression in the boy's faces they are thinking the exact same thing as me!

I suck it up and act all normal and cool about it. I put my arm around Brittney and walk with her. The girls look so chilled but the boys don't. We sit at the back in the comfy sofa seats. I sit with Brittney on my lap. I cuddle into her as the film goes through.

It so boring! It's not really my thing to be honest. Brittney is well into the film I look around the boys are bored just like me while the girls are into the film. I try to disturb Brittney however she doesn't have any of it and ignores me. So I nibble on her ear lobe making her moan a little. She turns to face me our eyes meet. I want her so badly here and now! Even if we are in the cinema its dark who will ever know?

Kissing her deeply and more passionately than ever her hands slips down by body to my zipper. She makes her way into my pants; we mess around during the entire film.

When the credits appear on the screen we all get up and leave.

"That film was amazing!" Brittney chirps.

"How the hell would you know? You were too busy playing with Ethan!" Tilley exclaims.

Brittney blushes like a red tomato ripping in the sun. Making my way closer to her I hug her tightly to make her feel better. She quickly recovers from her little embarrassment.

 I keep forgetting that Tilley is here. I can't stand her! She ditched Bella just so she could be popular! Bitch! Wait why do I care? Oh yeah I don't!

We make our way out of the cinema. We all get back into my car and I drive to the arcade! I and the boys fill up with happiness and excitement!

I pull up outside of the arcade. The street is empty and dim. The only thing you can hear is the roaring from the crowds and the games bursting out of the arcade. I park the car and we head into the arcade. It's packed with teens like ourselves.

The place is lit up like a Christmas tree! Each arcade game is full of life. We make our way to an individual game each. Me personally I make my way to racing game for two. I settle in when another guy comes over and stands next to the driving seat beside me.

"Mind if I play against you?" he asks.

"Sure why not," I reply getting ready for a little competition.

I look at my challenger to find it is Chad. Bella is cuddled into his side. Our eyes meet but she looks away instantly. Her hair is down. She is wearing a little black dress with Chad's jacket covering her arms. With her dress she wears black converse. She looks flawless.

Brittney rushes by my side so I can show her off to the world as my girlfriend.

Chad sits down in the driver's seat. We lock down in game mode. We race for hours on end. I beat him most of the times but the times I didn't win were because I kept getting distracted by Bella. She keeps looking at me every now and then. Chad gets up and we shake hands as I won for no hard feelings. He cuddles into Bella and they walk off hand in hand.

Coincidently a certain song plays from all the speakers in the arcade; Dude? – You Win But I Get The Girl

Perfect timing huh?

"I wish I hadn't made the mistake of losing you," I whisper to myself.

I fake a smile for Brittney and the boys. I'm smiling on the outside but I'm dying on the inside.

 We spend most of the night in the arcade. Until the arcade owners throw us out because it's closing time. All of the girls are staying at the guy's houses. So I drop them off two by two. I drive back to my place with Brittney. She jumps with excitement when we walk into my house.

No one is home.

 We make our way into my bedroom. Before we can even shut the door the behind us she pounces on me. She thrusts me against the door slamming it shut. My hands are on her ass. Her legs are wrapped around my waist. I kiss her deeply. Carefully I make our way over to my bed without dropping her.

Our clothes come off and the condom goes on.

***

We lye next to each other worn out. We are lying in my bed stark naked with only a sheet covering our bodies. Brittney's head rests on my chest while the rest of her body is cuddles into my side. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Morning comes and we are disturbed from our lustful sleep by the sun blazing through window into our eyes.

"Morning Baby," Brittney grins.

"Morning princess," I reply knowing she will smile like a Cheshire cat.

"Shower together?" She suggests.

"You read my mind,"

We shower together groping and kissing each other deeply.

After our very long sexy shower we dry off. I change into jeans top and a hooded jacket. Britney goes through my draws to find some of her clothes that she has left here from all of the other nights she has stayed here. They are clean. Yeah surprisingly a guy can clean clothes! Shocker! Not really my mom washed them for me.

She changes into pink bra and underwear set. Mmm. Before she can cover herself up with more clothes I make my way over to her and swoop her up into my arms and kiss her deeply.

"Picture?" She purrs.

"Uh huh," I growl back.

I take a picture of us together and put it as my wallpaper. She carries on getting changed. She puts on a pair of hot pants and a blue leopard print boob tube. She then pinches my black hooded jacket and puts it on. She dries and straightens her hair. She looks hot as always. She is still glowing from our hot sex last night.

We leave my house and enter my car and drive to school. We are both feel very jubilant. We drive to school talking and chatting about random things. I use my charm and make her smile continuously. I have never felt so happy with Brittney that I do now.

 I guess this could mean a new start. A new me. A new relationship.