"Joshua?"

Joshua realized that Satori noticed he was staring and jumped slightly.

"Were you staring at me?" Satori questioned, putting the box he was holding down.

Joshua nodded as Satori lifted the box again.

"Need help?" Joshua asked as he saw Satori try to lift the box onto the shelf. Again.

"Yeah."

Joshua walked over to Satori and put his hands around the box, touching Satori's hands slightly.

To Joshua's surprise, Satori didn't let go of the box when Joshua touched his hands. At least he didn't seem scared at Joshua's sudden contact.

Satori did let go once the box was high enough to reach the shelf, his arms not able to reach that height.

After Joshua pushed the box onto the shelf, he lookef at Satori, who put magic potions into another box that he apparently had with him.

"Is that all the stuff we're going to give to Mr. Commando?" Joshua asked, sort of proud of the appropriate nickname he had given Shinigami.

Shinigami is obsessed with commanding people to do things, especially Joshua and Satori, perhaps Guren too.

"Mhm, and I assume we're locked in here for the night?"

Joshua looked at Satori confusedly.

"We are?"

Satori sighed and moved the box of magic potions near the door.

"I told you that we would be locked in here since we can't open this door from the inside. We have to wait for Shinigami or Guren tomorrow." Satori informed, looking at Joshua as his expression became shocked.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry. I forgot about that, I'm sorry. I'm so sor—"

Joshua stopped as soon as Satori put his finger over Joshua's mouth.

"It's fine. It's my fault we're trapped in here."

Joshua shook his head. "You know it isn't."

Satori sighed in response and sat near the box that the two would so happily give to Mr. Commando the next day.

Joshua didn't know exactly what to do next so he sat down next to Satori, watching as Satori brought his knees to his head and shivered in the cold.

———

"You didn't seem too happy today. What's on your mind?" Joshua asked, breaking the few minutes long silence between the two.

"You noticed?"

Joshua smiled. "I'm sure that one really grumpy and stupid soldier in Yuuki's military group noticed."

Satori gave Joshua a light chuckle before lifting his head from his knees slightly to look at the older man sitting next to him.

"Tae-Wong called me yesterday and said Ryusei died."

Joshua looked at Satori, completely shocked that he stood up a bit to study Satori's expression.

"Really? Tsushima died? And you're on a first name basis wih Sin?"

Satori smiled mischievously. "Yeah, I am on a first name basis with Tae-Wong. Also, he died for a minute, Joshua."

"God damnit, you gave me a heart attack."

Satori laughed. Joshua smiled, he successfully made the younger owner of the Magic Government laugh.