Chapter 27

*2 months later*
Shawn's pov
It's been 2 months since I've been on tour. Today me and the guys have to go to a meeting about the tour.
*skip to the meeting*
We were now at the meeting listening to the tour manager talk.
(TM= tour manager)
Tm: " I know you guys are probably wondering what this meeting is about. Me and the others have had a conversation about this and we decided to extend the tour date. Instead of last for 6 months it's going to last for 9."
When he said that it shocked us all and it made me a little angry because that means I'm going to away from Y/n a lot longer.

"What's the second announcement?" Nash said
TM: " the second announcement is that we are going to have a special guest and their friend joining the tour. We're not going to tell you who it is, it's just going to be a surprise and they should be here in 2 days."
*End of the meeting*
The guys and I decided to go out to dinner and walk around town before the meet & greet.

Y/n's pov
(Bf/n=best friend name)
I was chilling with my best friend (bf/n) we were watching the maze runner. She paused the movie because I got a phone call.
" Hello is this y/n?" The person on the phone asked.
"Yes. Who is this?" I replied
"Hey I'm the tour manager for magcon and I was wondering if you like to join the magcon tour." The person said
I was so excited I was about to scream but I held it in.
Me: "Yes of course I would love to be apart of the tour."
TM: " ok your flight is in 2 days. I look forward to seeing you in 2 days."
Me: " ok thank you. See you in 2 days, bye."
TM: "Bye"
(End of conversation)
After we hung up the phone I just started dancing and jumping around. (Bf/n) looked at me like I got my head chopped off. 
"I'M GOING TO BE APART OF THE MAGCON TOUR AND I GET TO SEE SHAWNYY!" I said while jumping around.
*Time skip*
I didn't tell Shawn about the magcon tour because I wanted it to be a surprise. So I went to sleep.