chapter 9

An: hii!! I'm Kaya and I'm the co writer. I can't wait to start writing. Feel free to follow my account, StayingAliveForYou, and you should read my fanfic, Countdown to Love, and my imagine book, Imagine Central. Have a lovely day, babes!! ♥♥

-Kaya xx
-
-
-
-
-
-
After we finished the project, Nash suggested that we all watch a movie. Destiny couldn't stay. I wanted to leave but what do I have to lose right? Anyway, Nash decided that we should watch Poltergeist. Which is the BEST movie ever. Halfway through the movie, I felt someone sit next to me. When I looked up, I saw that it was Shawn. Great.

"I need to talk to you." Shawn said still looking at the movie.

"No." I stated, very harshly might I add.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?" Okay now I'm getting impatient.

"No." I said through clenched teeth.

"Please?"

"SHAWN I SAID NO. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. just.. just leave me alone." I said while getting my things.

I was just opening the door when a hand closed it, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back.

"Let me go, Shawn. Just leave me alone." I said trying to get out of the iron death grip.

"I'm not Shawn." A deeper voice said.

"Oh. Sorry Nash.." I said smiling slightly.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want a hug?"

"I don't know."

"Are you going to cry?"

"I don't know." I responded tearing up.

"You're going to cry."

"I know." I said grabbing onto Nash and bawling my eyes out. Just as I was finished my waterworks, I heard a voice in the distance.

"Sofia... yeah.. hi.. um... I'm breaking up with you.... because I'm in love with Y/N.."

"I have to go." I said pulling away from Nash and running out.

Jesus Christ