Chapter 19

Shawn's pov
I woke up feeling happy because I broke up with Sofia. Y/n was right about her cheating on me. I saw her kissing some guy when I was at the park with my friends. I should have listened to her when she told me about it, but I didn't. Hearing my phone ring, I checked it and it was a text from Y/n.
Y/n 😇: Hey shawnnn
Shawn🤓: what's up?
Y/n: 😇Me,Amaya,Nash,Cameron,Taylor,Hayes,
and Matthew are going to the park do you wanna come?
Shawn🤓:Yea sure.
Y/n😇: Ok Great meet us at my house 🏡.
Shawn🤓: K see you in a few.
Y/n😇: k bye.
Shawn🤓: bye.
   *end of conversation*
(Skip to where their at the park bc I'm lazy😜)
Shawn's pov
We were all walking around, and y/n was just joking around and laughing. I smiled at her goofiness. I looked at her and said
"Y/n can we talk"
Y/n:"Sure"
We walked over to a bench. Y/n sat down and looked at me while eating her ice cream.
Y/n:"what's up?"
Shawn:"we need to talk."
Y/n:"About?"
Shawn:"you were right about Sofia."
Y/n:" what are you talking about Shawn how was I right?"
Shawn:"I caught her cheating on me, and then she tried to lie to me saying that it was her cousin."
Y/n:"I'm sorry."
Shawn:" don't be I should've listened to you."
Y/n:"yeah but you still didn't deserve to be cheated on"
Shawn:" it's ok, and the important thing I wanted to tell you was that I broke up with her."
Y/n: "what?"
Shawn:" when I broke up with her it made  me realize that I didn't really have strong feelings towards her anymore."
Y/n:" Shawn what are you trying to say?"
Shawn:" what I'm trying to say is that I like you y/n."
Looking shocked y/n stood up.
Y/n:" Just be a you broke up with her doesn't mean that I will instantly say yes and be your girlfriend Shawn!"
Shawn:" I thought you felt the same way?"
Y/n:" I do Shawn but it doesn't work like that! I need time to think about it ok."
Shawn:"ok."
We walked back over to our group we joked around, and played and then we all went home.