Chapter 18

*skip to the end of the day*

Y/n pov

We all decided to go to my house so when we got there i got some snacks out for everyone and i looked at shawn.

Y/n:"I decided that I'm going to do YouTube"
Shawn:"what kind of videos are you going to do"
Y/n:" I don't know maybe singing and other random videos"
Shawn:"sounds goo if you ever need help with your videos ill help you"
Y/n: "Thanks"
Shawn:" No problem"
I told the rest of them and they were all happy for me I decided that I was going to do my first video later on.
*skip to later on*(bc I'm lazy😊)
I got my camera set up and i turned it on and started my video.
Y/n:"What's up guys it's your girl y/n here and this is my first official video so I decided to tell you guys a little about me. So welcome to my 5 facts about me video"
"Fact number 1: I love to sing. Singing has been something that I have loved for a long time and I'm glad to have someone to share my music with now"
Fact number 2: "I love drawing."
"I don't know why but I do it's just another way to express myself"
"Fact number 3: I love love love Football idk why maybe it's just the fact that I get to tackle people"
"Fact number 4: I am a tomboy. Don't get me wrong I will wear a dress here and there but not all the time"
"Fact number 5: I can be very talkative"
"That's all for today thanks for watching and I'll see you guys later"
I edited the video and then I posted it and then I went to sleep.