~Chapter 10~

Haleys P.O.V

After the shocking incident took place,I went and took a shower to forget about it for a while and relax my muscles.

I came out of the shower with a towel draped around my body and went straight to the dresser to look for something to wear.I only found black boxers and a loose t-shirt so I ,decided to wear them.they were probably Zayn's, they were huge but I wasn't complaining as they were the only clothes I could find to wear and I wasn't going to re-wear the clothes I wore before.Super-Hygenic...

I laugh at the realisation that I was talking to myself.

I slipped on my underwear and bra and then wore the boxers and t-shirt over it.

As I was brushing my hair Zayn walked in the room and looked at me surprised."What?",I say not knowing why he looked so surprised.

"Nothing..its just you look..incredibly sexy with my clothes on",He said with a smirk.

I blushed at this comment and replied "I had nothing to wear okay!",I said embarrassed.

"Babe I wasn't complaining..I was complementing",He says with a wink and moving closer towards me.

"Oh...sorry",I said more embarrassed now.

I wasn't paying attention to brushing hair so I accidentally pull too hard on the brush,"Ouch!"

"Oh hey!Stop let me do it..Are you okay?",He said with concern in his eyes.

"No I'm fine I can do it myself ",I smiled reassuringly.

"Haley give me the brush",Zayn coldly commanded,His eyes were looking towards me as Harry's eyes were a while ago.cold.

He was frightening me so I passed him the brush and sat straight on the bed facing my head towards the headboard.

"That's my girl,here I'll do it",He says in a boyish voice.I noticed he called me 'his girl' He really wasn't kidding when he said I was His.I decided to just forget about that.I closed my eyes and listened to him humming in a melodious voice,suddenly I felt his lips on the back of my neck.

"Sorry for scaring you princess",He says against my skin.I just nodded simply.

He brushed my hair occasionally kissing me at whichever part of my head he was brushing my hair on.

I lightly chuckled at this gesture and the words were out of my mouth before I thought about it "I like you"

My eyes widened as I said that and I snapped my head back in his direction.

"I..um..",I didn't know what to say.

He just simply kissed me on my cheek and said "this is just the begining princess"

___________________________

A/N

Hehehe Hi guyss,i find Zaley really cutee :3 and I hope you like this chapter.please comment and vote <3

Xoxo