~Chapter 3~

I slowly turned around to see Rachael and my eyes widened as I saw that she was half naked and a guy was all over her.People were cheering for them to have 'some fun' but never in the world would let her do something like that.

I quickly tried to make my way towards her but their were way too many people blocking my way.

"Rachael!! What are you doing! Get away from her!,I screamed.

"Help..help! I cant! I can't do this!",Rachael started to whimper.

I cut through the crowd and made my way to her pushing them out of my way to get to her.

I finally got to her and pushed the guy off of her.

"Hey..hey you're fine it's okay", I comfort her and put the top of her dress back on.

I wrapped an arm around her ships let and took her away from the subsiding crowd.

I could feel her crying on my shoulder and I did my best to comfort her by rubbing my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

I took her upstairs to and opened the door to the the last room which looked vacant.It was a huge room with a king size bed,I made way to the bed and laid half conscious Rachael down.

"Keep lying down and I'll be right back",I say closing the door and heading downstairs.

I headed towards the kitchen and found an empty glass and filled it with water.As I was turning around I crashed into someone and the water came splashing on both of us.

"I'm so so sorry!I didn't see you there!",I exclaim apologising.

"It's fine gorgeous",I blushed slightly.

When I looked up my eyes met these beautiful caramel ones and If I looked any longer i'd get lost in them.I got my eyes to look at his face,jet black hair with a messy spiked up quiff,light stubbles on the cheeks,plushy lips...oh I wonder how they feel like..I knock myself outta these thoughts and see a little hint of bad boy in his style.

He lightly chuckles and I notice that I've been staring for long.I look down a little embarrassed.

"I'm really sorry I got your clothes all wet",I say apologetically.

"It's alright cause I got you all wet too",He says with a wink and I instantly get what he meant as he emphasised 'wet',blood ran all over my cheeks.

"Haha let's get dried up come on",He says with a smile.

"Oh wait let me get a glass of water.",I quickly get another glass and filled it with water and follow him upstairs in the room Rachael was in.

"Excuse my friend here she got too drunk",I say with a small laugh.

"That's what these frat parties are like",He says.

I head to the washroom to get us both towels.I came back and tossed a towel to him.

He caught it and lifted his shirt up to dry up his chest.

My eyes widened at the sight of his toned torso and tattoos.

"Ehmm",he says interrupting me.

"Oh I um-sorry",I said embarrassed.

He walked towards me and stood in front of me.real close.he whispered,"stop saying sorry princess", I looked down,suddenly I felt fingers on my chin which forced me to look up.

I looked into his caramel eyes and smiled.he leaned closer and I closed my eyes,I felt his hot breath near my lips which sent shivers down my spine.

Why aren't I stopping him? I felt his lips on mine and I find myself kissing him back.His soft lips with mine worked perfectly in a sync.After a long gentle kiss we separated from each other.

"Wow..",I say with my lips parted.

"Mm cherries",He said with a wink."I um have to go now..oh I didn't catch your name"

"Oh my names Haley", I say with a smile.

"See you real soon",he says and suddenly feel coldness behind his caramel eyes.

"What your na-",I got cut off as he closed the door.

Why didn't he tell his name?

**************************

A|N: Heyy guys!im sooo sorry I took sooooo long posting this chapter! I had tests going on and then this chapter got deleted twice -_- anyways hope you like it.:**