~Chapter 6~

Haley's P.O.V

I felt someone move beside me and a grip around my waist got tighter.I don't remember much from last night..except those charming caramel eyes that had turned cold.

".....names Zayn.Zayn Malik",He paused"...and you're all mine now.",he wickedly startled chuckling..."

My eyes opened wide as I realised what had happened last night.I couldn't move much because of the firm grip that was around me but all I could do was slowly turn in attempt to see who was holding me.

I shifted slightly and saw Him.My body became stiff and lips parted in horror.

I suddenly heard Him chuckling,"How long are you planning to look at me princess?",He asked and I cringed at the nickname.

"What?What am I doing here? What do you want from me?",I said scared and whimpers escaping my lips.

"Hey hey baby it's alright dont be scared of me I'm not going to hurt you..",He said with concern and it felt as though he was telling me the truth.

"Why did you bring me here?What do you want from me?"

I'm so scared right now and I'm trying to act brave but with Him infront of me I cant keep my breathing equal.

"Baby..",He said caressing my cheek with his thumb."I want you."

I was slightly confused but then reality hit me and my eyes widened,"No No No please dont,I cant..no!",I started struggling out of his grip.

"Haley! calm down!I didn't mean it like that!",He says almost shouting at me to calm down.

I closed my eyes and relaxed down a bit and opened them again."Please dont",I said looking into his eyes with hope.

"Love,I won't do anything without your permission..I'm not gonna hurt you or use you..",He paused looking into my eyes."I just want you to be with me.Closer to me than others..to be all mine..I want you to love me",He said leaning closer.

"Love you? love isn't suppose to be force Zayn...you could've just do it like normal people and started out as a friend...",Even though I was telling that to Him for some reason I just didn't want the 'just friends' phase.. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine again,so I leaned in closer and closed my eyes.

I felt his lips brush mine and then he kissed me,A deep but gentle kiss.His hands held my head in place and my hands were on his chest.The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes and then both of us separated from each other for some air.

I took off the comforter off me and saw that I was wearing a boxers and a loose t-shirt."How-",I was interupted,"I changed them without looking of course,cause you looked uncomfortable with that dress on and dont worry I didnt do any-"

"Thank you...you don't have to explain ",I say with a smile before he started explaining even further..I believe him.. why? I somehow do...

He leans in and kisses me on my neck,goosebumps immediately erupt on my skin and my eyes close.

"Rise And Shine lovey-dovey's",My eyes pop open and in front of me A boy,around 20 with beautiful green eyes,luscious brown curls and the most adorable dimples was humming in a melodious voice.

My cheeks were burning in embarrassment as I got away from Zayn and sat up.

"Name's Harry and You must be Miss Beautiful",He smiled and those dimples came peeking out.

-

A/N

Hiii guys! so here's where Harry enters the story and because of my cover you can tell he'll be a big part of the book..I try my best to update and I'm sorry if I take long :/ okay so this chapter is dedicated to @Sizzlerr cause I love her and I'm lucky to have her <3 and she was basically begging me to update :p

keep smiling. :')

Please Vote and Comment:*

Xoxo.