~Chapter 8~

Haley's P.O.V

Right in front of my eyes were four guys seated on the table and having breakfast.Each of them with unique features.

The first one had sandy brown hair and blue eyes.The second one had crystal blue eyes like the ocean,blonde hair and a really adorable smile.The third one had brown hair with a million dollar smirk and the last one was Harry with the most adorable features ever.

All of them were pretty hot.

"Hiii Beautiful",All of them said in sync.

"Guys for the last time...her names Haley",Zayn whined annoyingly.

"Okay grumpy",The sandy haired boy chuckled.

I started to laugh looking how jealous he sounded.

"Zayn please can you get me something to eat I'm starving.",I whine.

"Ha ha okay babe,I'll get you something",I blushed hearing the nickname he used.He left my side and after a few moments he came back with a plate of stacked up pancakes and maple syrup.

He indicated me to sit at the table and he sat beside me putting the plate in front of me."Hey babe we'll go for shopping today maybe to get you something to wear eh?",He said in my ear,his breathe tingling on my exposed skin.Shivers run down my spine as I reply "s-sure", He smiles and kisses me right under my ear which probably made me blush a crimson red shade.

I digged in my pancakes and finished them quickly as I was really hungry.

Me and Zayn were sitting across two other guys and Harry was at the right head of the table and the blonde guy was at the left head.As I was finished so just sat there quietly looking at each of them.

The sandy brown hair guy spoke up,

"Ehm Haley let me introduce all the lads to you",The sandy brown hair guy said."I'm Louis",He said with a charming grin and a British accent."He's Niall", directing towards the blonde guy."Hiii cutiee!",He said with a mouthful.I chuckled lightly."This here is Liam",directing towards the boy with the million dollar smirk which had turned into a welcoming smile."Nice to meet you Haley",He said with a musical voice.

"It's a pleasure meeting you guys",I say with a warm smile.

As I was finished with my breakfast I excused myself and got up with the plate and washed it before heading upstairs remembering the direction which led to the room I was staying in.

I felt someone follow behind but chose to ignore.

As I got in the room and was about to close it Zayn slipped in the room and closed the door leaving me a bit surprised.

"Zayn wha-",I was cut off as he put his arms around my waist and turned us so I was against the wall.

"Zayn what are you doing?"

"Shh..."

"But-"

"I just want to say something..",He started to lean in,he was about an inch away from my face when I closed my eyes.I tried to get away but there was no more space behind me.

"Zayn..",I say with my eyes closed feeling his breath on my face.

"Shhh..",His lips smash into mine and moulded together.I find myself kissing him back surprisingly his lips are softer than I remember since the last time we kissed.Our lips move in a perfect sync making me want more.

"Princess...you're mine...",He says against my lips and I nod as in telling him I approve of that decision.

He removed his lips from mine completely and I felt the emptiness without his lips on mine.He pecked my cheeks and whispered in my ear in a seductive voice "I'll be right back babe",with this he left the room closing the door.I decided to take a shower,I was about to go to the bathroom but suddenly the door opened again and closed and I heard him click the lock.

"Back so early Zayn",I say without looking and as I turn around i dropped the towel that was in my hand to find someone I didn't expect in the room.

_______________________

A/N

Yayy I finally updated! I'm so sorry I took so long cause I was too lazy to :p this chapter is dedicated to @Sizzlerr cause she couldn't calm her tits and was planning to murder me If I didn't update lol anyway love you shizz <3