Chapter 13

YOUR POV

Jungkook and I where chilling in his room. Yoongi wasn't at the dorm. He and the others where outside to get food and other stuff. He wasn't even aware that I was here.

But since Jungkook had called me over to their place and I was bored I had basically no other choice then to visit him.

Three weeks already passed by since the thing with Seok happened and Yoongi and I haven't talked a single word after he left my flat the next morning.

"Why you called me?" Bored I leaned back in the chair I was sitting on. Jungkook let out a breath he had been holding in.

"Even if it's hurting me to let that happen but you and Yoongi just have to get a couple." Okay. This took me out of guard. I wasn't expecting this at all.

"What?" I simply said in confusion. Sighing again Jungkook looked at me. "Listen Y/N. Yoongi wasn't sleeping very well. He didn't ate that much and if he talks he's talking about you."

I decided it would be the best to let him talk first without interrupting him with questions. " He feels guilty that you had to break up with your boyfriend and that the two of you haven't talked in the past weeks."

Jungkook continued. His voice was calm but I could still hear the concern about his friend out of it. "He really likes you. I haven't seen him this excited ever before whenever you where around."

Yoongi was a really good friend of mine. He had sacrificed a lot just to get me out of the wrong hands. To secure me he even dressed up as a girl.

Suddenly I felt the pain in my heart clenching it again. Memories of Seok overwhelmed me. The wounds of the breakup were still fresh.

But this time a warm feeling spreaded in my chest as well. As I had to think of Yoongi. His cute smile. How he had been there for me, cheering me up, whenever I felt sad.

"Everything I wish for my hyung and of course for you is to be happy again. But he thinks you're mad with him. So he doesn't know how to approach you."

I cut of Jungkook before he could continue. Tears were building up in my eyes. Yoongi you idiot I told you already that I'm not mad. Jungkook just started at my still pointing out finger.

"Thank you for telling me Jungkook." I flashed him a smile to show that I was alright. As he looked worried at the single tear which roll down my cheek.

"I'll talk to him." Sighing in relief Jungkook's expression lit up again. "Do you want to wait here. They should be back in some minutes."

Agreeing I nodded. So Jungkook and I played some videogames until I heard the sound of the opening door. "Jungkook we're back." Namjoon yelled entering the door with have looking bags.

The rest followed him. I didn't said anything so did Jungkook until they entered the living room. "Y/N. You're here?" Jimin questioned.

"If you want I can leave again." I smiled bitterly. "No I don't mind your company." He smiled back, making a face.

Everyone's turned around to Yoongi as he dropped a bag, staring at me."Y/N." He whispered, his eyes wide in shock. "Hey." I whispered back.

There it was again the weird feeling in my stomach. "Should we leave? Then the two of you can talk in peace." Hoseok offered but I declined.

"We can also talk in Yoongi's studio." Before the others could reply I got up, talking Yoongi's hand, dragging him after me into his studio.

It was just like the day when he confessed to me as we sat down. "Y/N what are you
..."

"Jungkook called me. Telling me about your condition." Yoongi seemed thankful that I took over the talking. My heart skipped a beat as he flashed a cute nervous smile.

"Damn you Jungkook and I told him that he shouldn't tell you." Playfully I smacked his arm. "You thought you could bother me or what?"

"Listen it's time that we talk." This time he couldn't decline my calls nor I his. This time it was just us facing each other. "To settle this once more I'm not mad okay. "

Yoongi simply nodded, directing his gaze at the floor. At least we clarified this. "I've thought about it a lot and I guess I like you. Not just as a friend."

Now he was looking at me. Hope crossing his face like it was written on his forehead. I smiled a little. Gulping, to calm down my pounding heart.

It wasn't easy to confess. Yoongi in really sorry about what I've said and done to you. Even tho I was the wrong one. "Do you really mean it? Or are you just pitying me?

The words came dryly out of Yoongi's mouth. The rapper stroke his hair out of his face as looked me directly into my eyes. "I'm serious."

His expression softened a little. His body started trembling slightly. Tears where forming in his eyes. But as he let out a huge breath he had the same serious expression on his face.

"Y/N before we continue talking I have a confession to make." A confession? "I'm." He stuttered a little. It looked like he was insecured whether he should say the following sentence or not.

Shaking his head he started again. "I wasn't quite honest to you. But if you want to build up a relationship you should be."

Remaining silence I listened to him with a uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. "If broke our promise and told the others about your situation back then at your old school."

So the others knew about it. "It wasn't my intention I swear." Thanks to his regretting look I couldn't be mad at him. The others would have figured it out one day anyways.

"Also." This time he wasn't looking at me. " I'm Agust D." My jaw dropped at that one. He couldn't be serious right now or?

"I'm sorry. I haven't planned to keep it as a secret but you were always so serious about figuring out who he was. I was insecured to tell you since you admired him that much. I thought that I could crush your expectations."

My laughting must have confused him as he looked up at me. "The person I love and my favourite idol are one person. It couldn't be more perfect." His lips formed a smile.

"You're not mad?" Rolling my eyes I looked at him." For the final time I could never be." I didn't plan to kiss him but it just happened.

It didn't took Yoongi a long time to melt into the kiss either. Passionately he deepened the kiss, pulling my body closer to his.

Unfortunately we broke the kiss after Yoongi asked between a kiss if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I agreed as we heard Bangtan cheering, yelling and clapping from the other side of the door.

"Have you guys been spying on us?" Yoongi yelled and I couldn't help but to chuckle.