Chapter 5

YOUR POV

With blootshot eyes I was glaring at the mirror the next morning. Gosh why was I looking so terrible?It had been a long night without sleep. Two hours left before Seok and I will meet in a small cafe nearby.

Three dates I promised Yoongi to go on with Seok.This was the first date out of three. Usually I was happy or excited to meet up with him but this time everything was different.

Yoongi was 'accompanying' us. Later on he will follow Seok inconspicuously. I felt bad about this spying action but it was the only way for Yoongi to proof his conclusion.

Seok: Can't wait to see you

I glared at the message he sended some minutes ago. He can't be a fuckboy. This isn't his personality. Why was I even doubting about Seok. He was my boyfriend I should trust him.

But Yoongis words hadmarked themselves into my brain. So I was repeating them over and over again and constantly thinking about how absurd everything was. On the other hand I should trust my friend as well.

Why was love so complicated? I refreshed myself and got dressed. Actually I was to lazy to get myself ready but Seok shouldn't realize anything weird. Hopefully Yoongi will act normal when he was around us.

We will be doomed if Seok figures out that we where spying on him. Already imagine his dissapointed face if he knews that I assume him as a possible fuckboy.

Yoongi: Are you ready?

With a glare at the clock I realized that the time to leave as come. I wasn't ready for this. Why am I so dumb and do shit like this?

Cause I want to figure out the truth? Nah I guess I just wanted to prove Yoongi that I can make good decisions on my own.

Since I was fourteen he keep on nagging me for my childlike mind and that I can't think twice before doing something. He was an total ass back then. I'm glade that we strangly managed to become friends.

But honestly how could he blame me for being stupid. I'm still four years younger than him and personally I think I'm making well thinked decisions.

Maybe it's just how he was, whenever he was worried. The first time he insulted me for being not mature enought to think before acting was after all when I got bullied.

Yoongi: Stop thinking I'm waiting

Why does he know what I'm doing? Thinking about how this was possible combined with a slightly uncomfortable feeling in my stomach made me realize something that I haven't thought of in first place.

Yoongi was already at our meeting point. How can be such a lazy person that fast? Probably some secret turtle powers. I hurried down the stairs and made my way to the cafe. Luckily Seok wasn't there yet so I had enough time to calm down a little.

I spotted Yoongi not far away at a store seeking for a new neckpillow. Still glad that he come here without looking suspisious made me sight in relive. With a thumbs up he smiled at me.

His cute gummy smile got brighter as he signaled me that he had found the perfect pillow for himself. I chuckled. Thanks to Yoongi's actions I was feeling better. This boy was just in love with sleeping.

But than my calmness faided as I heared Seok's voice behind me. He covered my eyes. „Sorry for letting you wait." With a small grin on his lips, after spunning me around and moving his hands to embrace my waist, he was glaring at me.

Instantly I wrapped my arms around his neck, like always when we greeted us with a kiss. The soft sensation of his send shivers down my spine. Causing to fill my stomach with butterflies.

Seok was indees a good kisser. Probably a technique he had tried with many other girls before, to improve his skills. No I'm not going to think that way again. Seok isn't cheating on me.

Min Yoongi I will sue you for setting this image in my head. From the corner of my eye I could see him glaring at us in disgust while clenching his new pillow. Sorry but this was what you will gonna see if you made up the plan to spy on a couple.

Even tho I was enjoying this moment I broke the kiss. First of all we where still in public and second Yoongi's glares made me feel uncomfortable. „What do you want to eat?" Tapping on the tip of my nose Seok questioned me in a cute voice.

Playfully I hit his arm. „Stop treating me like a kid." He started chucklig as he promised me to never do it again. But I know that he was lying. With a last glance at Yoongi Seok and I went inside of the cafe.

YOONGI'S POV

Watching how this Jerk opened the door for Y/N I grittned my theeth. If he dares to kiss her right infront of me ever again, I wil punch him straight in the face. Why was she letting him kissing her? If I could do this way better without playing with her heart.

Suddently my phone went off wich ripped me out of my frustration. Who the fuck was caling me now? I'm in the middle of something very important. „Yoongi where are you?!" Namjoon yelled in my ear before I could even think about saying hello.

Confused I tried to figure out why he was that angry. „I'm in town. What's the matter anyway?" Namjoon repeated my final sentence in annoyment. „Do you know what time it is?"

„2 o'clock?" He groaned out in anger. „Exactlly. We can't pretent that you are still a sleep any longer so hurry up and come home." Wait he was lying to someone to protect me.

Namjoon would never lie without a good reason. Who could be this important? „Sure but could you tell me at least w.." He hung up before I could finish my sentence. How rude I'm still older than him.

Yoongi: Y/N I have to cancle the mission Namjoon called me to come home.

I guess I have no other option to pass one out of the three dates. Screw you Namjoon why do you have to call me in the worst situations? I glared at my phone Y/N had replied to my message.

You: He called me too. That if I'm with you I should tell you something about a photoshooting and to come home. I was about to call you.

The photoshooting right. Fuck how could I forget about it? This was the only reason why we weren't practicing this morning. Now I was getting why Namjoon was mad with me. The shooting will start in less than five minutes.

I rushed home as fast as my endurance  allowed it. Unfortunately my endurance was very bad, so I had to stop running, to catch my breath again, pretty often. Maybe I won't bust you this time Seok. But I still have two chances more.