Chapter 5

A/N PLEASE READ--------------So sorry that I haven't been updating I have really bad writer's block. I finally got back on track, so bare with me if this isn't too great. Love you, gumdrops!

___Day one of Blaine's master plan___

First Blaine has to devise a plan. Which he did.

Step 1: Find out a bad secret about Chandler

Step 2: Blackmail him

Step 3: Sing a song to Kurt

Step 4: Publicly humiliate Chandler with said secret.

Blaine looked over his list satisfied, this plan was going to play out smoothly. He took a final hit of his cigarette and left for school.

==========

"Blaine, get your ass over here," Kurt screamed. Blaine got out of his car and searched for Chandler, who wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Am I in trouble?" Blaine locked his car and walked up to Kurt.

"No, silly, I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay, shoot."

"I looked up this Sebastian guy and I figured if you two know each other so well I should meet him, I mean you know my boyfriend. Anyway, I didn't find anything on one in Westerville, however, I did find one that lives in Cincinnati who's 43 years-old...and fat. Blaine, what are you not telling me?" Blaine opened his mouth to speak.

"I--"

RRRRRRRIIIING

"Sorry, I have to go." Blaine sprinted to his locker and to his first period Geomotry class.

"Phew, saved by the bell." He whispered as he sat down in the back of the classroom.

==========

Finally, school was over and Blaine was free! From teachers. He still had to go watch Kurt's cheerleading practice that Chandler "couldn't go to because of football practice at the rec".

Bullshit, Blaine thought. Blaine new how to solve this. He put out his cigarette and got out his phone. He texted Finn who was wide reciever and Kurt's stepbrother.

Hey, did you guys have a practice today at the rec?

SENT

Blaine waited a couple of minutes before getting a reply.

No. Why?

Reply?

Blaine hit Reply? and typed.

Just wondering.

SENT

Blaine got down from the bleachers to get a drink of water and take a piss when he heard a...moan. From Rachel?

"--on't stop, Chan! Ugh!"

Hold up, Chan? As in Chandler? No fucking way! Blaine ran over to the sound and sure enough Chandler was fucking Rachel. Under the bleachers. Blaine pulled out his phone, checked off Step 1 and took a video. Once he stopped recording he cleared his throat loudly. Rachel and Chandler scrambled for their clothes and looked at Blaine.

"Hello, you two. I was just walking by and I, uh, heard something suspicious. First of all, in public? Seriously? Second of all, Rachel, I thought you were Kurt's friend--no best female friend, why would you do this? And aren't you dating Finn?" He didn't wait for a reply. He could ruin the relationships of the two people he hates the most! "Oh, yeah, Chandler? I think you know where I'm going to go with this. So, you can either do your best to keep Kurt happy or I can ruin your guys' relationship with about 5 minutes of fantastic extortion, 'kay?"

"Okay," Chandler replied with red growing crimson all over his face. Step 2? Check! Blaine walked back to his place on the bleachers.

"Where did you go?" Kurt looked pissed.

"Sorry, I went to the bathroom." It wasn't a lie. That  was his intention.

"Okay, let's go get some coffee!" Kurt chirped as he skipped over Blaine's car. Blaine giggled at his boyfriend--wait what? Friend. Yeah, friend. Blaine sighed sadly and followed Kurt.

==========

A/N-------------I really hope you all liked it. I think it turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Sorry that it's so short, I got writer's block again. UGH!!!! Untilt next chapter my gumdrops.Oh hey, do you want to hear a joke. Yeah? Okay.

Q: Whats a homos favorite planet?
A: Uranus