Part 37 <3

[READ WHAT I WROTE AT THE END PLEASE :) I drove back to the hospital while listening to the radio. “ today… well tonight a group of doctors saved a girl who suddenly had a heart attack… the doctors decided her death but her friend asked to try save her… the doctors tried their best and eventually succeeded and saved the girl.” That friend they were talking about was me! I was on the radio haha. Didn’t see that coming. They put the song “I’m coming home” by Diddy. I loved this song! After 10 minutes I arrived to the hospital, I parked my car and ran in to the hospital;

I walked fast towards Vanessa room. Once I walked in I saw my mom and Vanessa’s mom sitting next to Vanessa’s bed…. I slowly walked inside trying not to make any noise… but that didn’t help much, just as I took my first step, my mom and Jane (Vanessa’s mom) turned their heads backwards and saw me. I lightly smiled.

U: ummm hey.  Vanessa’s mom sniffed.

Jane: hey.

I walked towards a chair I saw and dragged it to the other side of the bed then sat on it.

U: I’m really sorry…. This happened. I looked at Jane.

 Jane: it’s ok… it happens, I guess… but it’s not your fault. I nodded.

 If only she knew it was…. I kicked her! I’m the cause to her for even being here! I’m so selfish for not even saying anything! We all looked at Vanessa… the beeping sound coming from the monitor and all the wires attached to her body… I felt awful! (OK SO I’M GOING TO SKIP A LITTLE)

It’s been 5 days and Vanessa hasn’t woke up yet! I slept at the hospital every night and came every day after school to visit her. Jane wouldn’t leave her side for a second though she didn’t sleep there. She went to sleep in a hotel while I stayed at the hospital just praying and waiting for her to open her eyes and wake up. But she didn’t….

It’s been a week and four days…. Vanessa is still in coma! I stopped eating, I stopped sleeping…. The guilt and pain was taking over me! I barley went to school any more. I was too weak, too tired and in too much pain from seeing Vanessa like this. I would go out of the hospitals sometimes to see Sasha since she wasn’t allowed to visit. We would talk, sometimes laugh a little…. She brightened my mood. But that was only for about an hour, then I would go back to the hospital and just sit there watching Vanessa. Her chest was barley rising up and down… she wasn’t breathing good since the incidence that happened. The monitor wouldn’t stop beeping and I could hear as the breathing machine made all these weird noises. But I didn’t give up on her…. not now and not ever. I still have hope that she would one day wake up and surprise us all. I could just imagine it in my mind and I just can’t wait until that day will come!

Three weeks! THREE FREAKING WEEKS! She was still sleeping, I’ve lost a lot of weight and I had bags under my eyes. My mom would force me to eat though I didn’t want to, I would sleep about three or four hours a day or two… I was losing it, my friends came almost every day to visit me, they were worried, my mom was worried and even the doctors were worried. I know I lost some weight but I’m fine… I’m perfectly fine on the outside…. But on the inside I was dying…. I couldn’t handle this pain anymore! I couldn’t see her like this… she didn’t look alive… she looked lifeless. Her pail face, she couldn’t breathe on her own and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. It was Sunday today, about 2Pm in the afternoon.

I sat there looking at Vanessa when suddenly I heard some whispers outside the room. I don’t know why but some kind of curiosity took over and I wanted to know what they were saying. I quietly walked towards the door and peaking a little too see who it was. It was Eric and a few more doctors, Dr. Franklin was there too.

Eric: what do you mean?

Dr. Franklin: I mean that *sigh* I don’t know if she’s going to wake up… she’s been in coma for almost a month now… she should have recovered already, its taking her too much time!

Eric: well, what are you going to do? (I’m just going to call Dr. Franklin, Dr. F)

Dr. F: I don’t know… I guess I’ll give her some more time… but if she doesn’t wake up we would probably have to-  my mom interrupted my eves dropping by blocking my view and standing in front of me.

Pattie: what are you doing? She eyed me.

U: I, I was just going to get a can of coke from the vending machine. I smiled at my mom.

Pattie: okay. Luckily she bought it and smiled back at me while moving out of the way.

 I walked past Eric and the doctors trying to hear what they were talking about again…fortunately they were talking about something else now! UGH why did my mom have to interrupt me exactly when they were saying something important! Why??!! I walked to the vending machine… I mean a coke won’t do anything bad. I put two dollars inside and pressed the number which was under the coke displayed behind the glass door. I saw as it fell down the machine and heard it land. I crouched down and put my hand in to the little box thing and took out the bottle of coke.

I walked back to Vanessa’s room and sat next to her on the chair, Jane and my mom were on the other side of the bed chatting about something. Jane would take some glances at Vanessa here and there. I suddenly felt something vibrating in my pocket. I reached inside my pocket and took out what was Vibrating. Once I took it out, I realized it was Vanessa’s phone…. Yea I kept it… just in case she wakes up and wants it or something... I checked her phone to see why it Vibrated… she got a TXT…..

OKAY.... SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? COMMENT BELLOW TO TELL ME! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU GUYS! I SWEAR! DO ANY OF YOU GUYS LIVE IN NEWYORK? IM GONNA BE THERE SOON HAHA. ANYWAYS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY- http://www.wattpad.com/story/14657595-haunted-justin-bieber-fanfic