Part 26 <3

Next thing I know she kicks me hard where my cast is. I let out a little scream of pain and bit my lip while holding on to my leg trying to force the tears away. Sasha came close to my face and whispered in my ear. Sasha: I told you to be scared of me… I warned you… I saw as Justin ran out of the locker room and towards me. Justin: what happened? Are you ok? He looked worried… the same look he had in class…. No, no, no don’t tell me this is happening again! I looked down at my leg… my eyes widened as I saw more blood gushing out of my leg… this was too much pain and blood for one day.  I looked up at Justin with watery eyes. My vision became blurry and I felt as if the hall was spinning. I felt myself rocking back and forth losing my balance. I heard someone run towards our direction; I could see it was Dylan from the corner of my eye. I heard Justin’s fading voice calling my name but I couldn’t understand what he was saying. My vision became more and more blurry and the room just won’t stop spinning, soon I felt my eyes close completely and my body falling out of balance.

  *JUSTIN’S POV* I heard a scream coming from outside the locker room… I knew that voice! Vanessa… I ran out the locker room and surely I was right… it was definitely Vanessa! Sasha was next to her… all the things that Vanessa said about Sasha didn’t seem right… but now that I see her hurt and Sasha is right next to her… maybe she wasn’t lying after all… I ran to her side and looked down to where her hand was holding her leg. My eyes widened once I saw more and more blood gushing out of her leg… at the beginning I thought it was what I did to her, but I made it stop bleeding when we were in the locker room so it was definitely not me this time! U: what happened? Are you ok?  I asked her but she didn’t answer… she kept quiet. I saw the pain in her eyes… but not only pain, there was something else, something not right. I suddenly saw as she lost balance but quickly gained it back. Something was definitely not right with her… something really bad! That looks in her eyes, the pain in them… I know I will never forget that look... she looked at me as if she was asking for help… I didn’t know what to do… she was hurt, in pain and I was standing and looking at her. I heard someone run towards our direction; I looked to my left and saw it was Dylan.

I looked back at Vanessa… she still had that look in her eyes… that painful look, like a thousand knifes shot through her body. I tried calling her name, talking to her, to see if she was still with me…. but she didn’t respond, didn’t reply… like she couldn’t hear us. I held both her arms with my hands and shook her lightly. U: Vanessa?... Hey Vanessa can you hear me? Stay with me here! ... Vanessa? She didn’t say a word… The painful look in her eyes got worse and she was still looking at me. She soon lost her balance completely and was about to fall but I caught her before she could hit the ground, I looked at her face… her eyes were closed… she fell unconsciousness! U: Vanessa? Vanessa can you hear me! I gulped… scared! U: Vanessa? Come on… answer me!  I put my hand on both her cheeks and pressed a little but she didn’t respond to any thing! I looked down to her leg to find it still bleeding… she was losing too much blood. I looked up to see a bunch of people surrounding us… none of them Sasha though! Dylan: Justin give her too me! Dylan came towards me and was about to take Vanessa in his arms. But I refused. Justin: no, can you just call an ambulance! Dylan: No! Give her to me! He said again trying to take her but I moved my arms. U: listen! We both care about her! Now if you want her to be in a safe situation call a FREAKING ambulance! I kind of raised my voice. He sighed and nodded. I saw as he took out his phone and dialed 911. I looked back at Vanessa and saw her lifeless body in my arms… she looked so hurt and I could see the bruise on her cheek since I was so close to her…. she put so much make up on so people won’t realize it. Dylan: they’re on their way. I looked up at him and nodded. 

I looked around to see if Sasha was anywhere near us but she was nowhere to be found! Something was wrong… something weird! My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door slam. I looked up to see three paramedics rush towards me. One of them took Vanessa out of my arms and put her on a gurney, they put a breathing mask on her face. Two of them strolled her out of the school while one of them stayed. Paramedic: which one of you is close to her and is willing to come with us? He asked in hurry. U: me. But I wasn’t the only one who said me! I looked to my left to see Dylan. I shot a glare at him and looked back at the paramedic. Paramedic: look, only one of you can come so make it quick! I looked at Dylan. U: listen I have to go! She lives in my house! Dylan: she’s dating me! He shot back. Paramedic: wow! Ok listen she’s in danger right now! Does she really live with you? Are you siblings? He asked me. U: no, were not siblings but she’s staying at my house for some time since her mom is on a business trip. Paramedic: well, its better off that you will come with us, since she lives with you. I nodded and glared at Dylan who frowned.  I walked after the Paramedic.

When we got to the ambulance the paramedic climbed in and I stayed there looking at Vanessa who was on the gurney… she looked so innocent, hurt and in a lot of pain- my thoughts were interrupted by the paramedic. Paramedic: hey kid, you coming? I looked up at him and nodded. I climbed in to the ambulance and stood next to the gurney where Vanessa was on. They started driving and I heard the siren go on making a loud noise. I looked at her face… to admit she was beautiful. I saw dry tears on her cheek… that’s when I got some flash backs! I pushed her down the stairs, I punched her face, I called her a liar and I kicked her making her fall off the chair… I looked at her leg which the paramedics were trying to fix and make it stop bleeding. I looked at her brunet hair, her perfect hair… I moved a part of it out of her face and smiled a week smile at her… she looked so hurt. Paramedic: you like her!  I looked at the paramedic confused. U: huh? The paramedic walked in front of me, I looked up at him. Paramedic: you like her… more than a friend. U: Pshhhh! What? me? no…. were not even friends… I kind of whispered the last part. The paramedic guy let out a little chuckle. Paramedic: I think you do kid. He shook my hair with his hand. Paramedic: if you didn’t like her you wouldn’t have fought to be with her in the ambulance… you would have let that other boy that wanted to come, go with her… I looked back at Vanessa, was I really feeling that way? Did I really like her like her… more as a friend?

YOU GUYS OWNED THE BIEBERLICIOUS REQUEST HAHA YOU R THE BEST!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND REQUEST!!!! <3