"You're dating Justin Bieber!" Leah cried out loud, her voice loud and 

"Was," I corrected her and as I said those words, I felt a little shot of pain burn in my chest. Closing my eyes to count to three, I couldn't help but listen closely to her next words, confusing me to new levels. 

"No, you still are," She quickly glimpsed at my microwave to assure her of the timing. I didn't know what was going through her brain until she ran off from the kitchen and returned with my jacket. She wanted us to leave, "He can't possibly have left Seattle yet, it's only been twenty minutes. You still have time to catch him."

I shook my head yet I couldn't help the little smug smile that was creeping onto my lips uncontrollably. I already knew exactly what she meant but I didn't want to make it seem as if I was that eager about it, "What are you talking about?"

"We're gonna go get him," She shrugged as if it was the most normal thing on earth and without being able to stop her, I felt her hand go around my wrist and she pushed me up from the chair which made me almost spill out my hot chocolate all over the table. Leah didn't care the slightest about it while she pushed me towards the doors.

I had to try and stay realistic, knowing that the idea of getting him before he went on his jet plane was extremely minimalistic and barely even a percentage of it would be successful. I don't think she realised how hard it was to get to someone who was flying with a private jet, it would never work.  

"This isn't a film, it's never going to work," I stopped her from thinking any further, "He's obviously flying private, we can't get to that."

"It's always worth a try?"

I didn't need to hear any more words than that before we were both hurrying out the door and rushing to get to her car. Our way to the airport, that I knew Justin was using from travelling with him before, was much shorter than usual. Leah was speeding like crazy and I knew that if the police would stop us now, we would definitely be in a lot of trouble. Yet, she didn't seem to care as apparently, her good girl side disappeared when it came to my love life.

It was only then that I realised I had been talking to the wrong friend, all this time.

Leah was supportive, she wanted the best for me and I knew that Ellie would have never done anything like this for me. It made me realise that Leah was probably right, she was just jealous of me and wanted what I had.

Her words from our trip, seeing the Justin Bieber walk into the same hotel as us, repeated in my mind and I remembered how she called him a sex god and would laugh about how much money he had. Obviously, she was jealous.

I had let her ruin my relationship because of her envy. She had purposely tried to put thoughts into my head, that had clearly worked and gotten to me, while probably planning how she was going to break me and Justin up. Suddenly, I felt sick, knowing how insanely low that was. I really thought those two girls were my best friends but turned out maybe I only needed one of them.

And she was, at this exact moment, putting down that gas pedal like I had never seen her before.

Leah was a good girl, always doing what was the supposedly right thing and always followed laws. She was like my mother, telling me what to do in situations which I think is why I've always trusted her. She had never been wrong or lead me in a direction where things had gone bad. Why didn't I listen to her, before? For some reason, I had always kind of taken Ellie's words above Leah's even though I've always known that Leah has for more knowledge within all areas of life experiences. She was the genius to listen to and I had completely ignored that.

Bringing up the contact with them should never have been with Ellie and if I would have had some balls, I could've turned her down when she asked if I wanted to come back with her. It would have never turned out this way and I would've made sure Justin was happy with me. If she was a true friend, she would have been able to wait for me.