AFTER: PART 4

Chapter 14 (double check that maybelline then delete this note -u dumbhead probably gonna forget, why do i even try)

The petrifying day was here.

We were forced to have the discussion about whether we had to separate our ways or if we (like Justin said) could solve it in some other way. Together, we had sat down in the living room at his hotel room (which made me realise that I had to take in the sight now because I would probably never witness such an amazing hotel room ever again) to talk. But we had been sitting here for a few minutes and neither of us had said anything, an uncomfortable silence forcing itself around the air surrounding us.

"We're leaving Dubai today," Justin stated with a shrug as if I didn't already know that.

My upper teeth came in touch with my lower lip, biting it slightly too harshly, "Justin, maybe we should-"

"Let me come with you," He had a slight smile on his lips in hope for me to say yes. For some reason, he seemed really excited and I wondered if he had ever been in Seattle. Then, I realised who I was talking to and it was suddenly obvious to me that he had been there. If I remember it correctly, I had a faint memory of him telling me so too, "I could stay with you for a little while? In your apartment?"

At first, I nodded but then two seconds later I realised what that meant. "My apartment is tiny," I said, which wasn't necessarily true but I knew it wasn't as big as he was used to and without thinking further about it; an embarrassed feeling was taking over my body at the thought of inviting him to my home, "It's probably the size of your bedroo-"

"What does that matter?" He chuckled, a confusion spreading across his face even though he was laughing at me and I figured he didn't understand me correctly. My apartment wasn't small but compared to what he was used to, just looking at this hotel room, it was a miniature of his homes. I don't know why that bothered me but it frightened me to show him that. I was proud of my apartment, it was modern, white and fresh. I designed it the best way I could and the way I wanted it but it still made me slightly insecure knowing Justin would go there, judging the size of it. I didn't want him to pity me for living in a place where he would barely think of putting his feet in (unless the situation was now because he looked desperate to go to Seattle with me), "You have a bed, right?"

"Of course I have a bed," I shook my head whilst laughing, thinking about the silly question he had asked. Justin stared at me with a knowing look and it took me a few seconds before my laughter died and I realised what his point was, "Oh."

"Exactly, as long as we can live and sleep there, we'll be good." With that being said, he ended the discussion and I knew he had taken my silence as a yes. He was coming with me to Seattle.

The bubbles inside my stomach awoke and I squeezed my hand together in excitement. The thought of him living with me was terrifying but happy as well. It was only temporary though and I had to remind myself that one day, he would go back home to Los Angeles. Maybe we had figured things out then and I could come with him for a little while. A vacation away from Seattle and work.

As weird as it was, I was looking forward to coming home again. Going back to work and having a regular life, especially now that I knew I would wake up beside Justin and eat breakfast with him, kiss him goodbye at the door as I prepared to long for him for a full work-day before I could come back home, kiss him again and hopefully, we'd have some bomb ass I missed you sex. It was like getting an actual real life. All these things, I had done with Benjamin but it was never the same. I never longed for him as I already know I will long for Justin. I recall myself saying I was so in love with Benjamin and that there's no human being like him but thinking about it, I was never in love. I didn't even know what love was. Justin had given me a new perspective on that word and on my life in general. Giving me an imagination about how my life could be with him.