Chapter 1 of rewrite

The Brotherhood Of Tofu we peacefully sailing the vast ocean, nothing but blue waters and sky for as long as the eye could see.

Yugo sat in the crows-nest, relaxing as he looked out at the beautiful, calm ocean. He and the others where on another adventure, and crossing the sea brought up both good, and bad memories. Sure, Grugaloragrand had destroyed their ship and almost killed them, but he got to meet Adamai, his brother, for the first time.

He could hear said dragon laughing at Dally and Eva as the two argued, Ruel and Amalia sitting off to the side with bored, one might say irritated, expressions.

He smiled as he turned to look down at them, they were all good friends, even if they had their disagreements from time to time.

Yugo knew that both Dally and Eva didn't mean half the things they were saying, it was kinda a love-hate relationship with them, which was both hilarious and aggravating to watch. Despite not actually meaning all that they say, their quarreling has distracted them in the worst of times, occasionally making things harder for the group as a whole. But the two don't mean to make things harder, and everything usually turns out fine in the end, so its not the biggest problem, just irritating sometimes.

A small weight settled on the top of his head, and Yugo glanced up, seeing a small ball of yellow feathers sitting there.

"Hey Az." He said, smiling up at the tofu.

"Hey Yugo." Adamai said, having flown up to the crows-nest in bug form, transforming back as he laded."you're awfully quiet today, is something wrong?"

"Nah, its just peaceful, I love days like this." Yugo said, closing his eyes, feeling the warm heat of the sun and the cool salty breeze that gently blow through his hair.

"Yeah, but its concerning that we haven't seen any land yet, we should have seen some by now." Adamai said.

"That's true, I've been up here almost all day, and haven't seen anything except for water, sky, and the occasional bird." Yugo said, opening his eyes, and looking around at the vast ocean around them."I'm sure we'll find some soon though."

"Yeah." Adamai said.

"What were Eva and Dally arguing about?" Yugo asked after a pause.

"Oh you know, Iop brain this, I'm so great, I can fight better than you, bla bla bla, same stuff as yesterday."

"And the day before that."

"And the day before that as well."

The two sighed as they heard the arguing turn into yelling.

"Honestly, they should just kiss already." Adamai said, resting his chin on his hand, looking down at the two.

"That might give them more stuff to argue about, and more reason to argue." Yugo said with a grin.

The two chuckled, looking down at their two arguing friends.

"Yugo, Adamai, do you boys see any land?!" Ruel yelled up to them.

"No! There's nothing for miles!" Yugo called back down.

Ruel grumbled, resting his chin on his fist as he blankly stared at the arguing Iop and Cra.

"I hope we find land soon, if only to get a break from each other." Adamai said.

"Its not that bad."

"I say two hours before Ruel joins in the arguing, one for Amalia."

"Only two? If they say the wrong thing it could be two minutes." Yugo said with a laugh.