Chapter 34 : Realization

Start from the beginning

*Mei's POV*

I should've chosen Toshi instead of All Might. Considering that I was in love with this guy before.

I'm so dumb.

I first fell in love with All Might. His efforts, his sweetness, his words. But why does my heart keeps on calling Toshi's name? I also fell in love with this guy, and he didn't do anything to make me fall for him, I just did! It's weird, but no matter how I look at it. Toshi really gives off the same vibes as All Might.

But still, it's not impossible for me to fall in love with Toshi again. I trust Toshi. I trusted All Might too, but he wasted it. I know that Toshi wouldn't hurt me, he's a complete different person from All Might.

Wait! What am I saying?! I'm assuming all of these? Yet I don't know whether Toshi likes me or not.

I blushed.

How embarrassing!

I slapped my face.

"Oi, Mei. What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I awkwardly answered.

"Haha weirdo." he softly laughed as he flicked my forehead.

"You really like flicking my forehead huh." I pouted at him.

"Stop pouting. It makes you look weird."

"So what?"

"Try pouting again and I'll bite that lips of yours."

My face reddened and so does his.

"Sorry, sorry. I wasn't thinking about the words that clearly." he shyly apologized.

We stayed quiet for a while and the atmosphere really became awkward.

"Uhm, it's almost 6. I'll cook something downstairs." I said, breaking the silence between us.

"I'll help."

"No, just stay here and rest."

"I insist....Uhm, I just want to spend more time with you." he muttered.

I sigh in defeat.

"Well, okay. Let's go." we both got up and headed towards the kitchen.

I always assume that Toshi never runs out of food supplies. His kitchen is very well organized and the cabinets are full of different ingredients. A complete opposite of mine.

"So, Miss Chef! What are we going to cook for tonight's dinner?" he said while putting on his apron.

"Wait, let me think...Arroz Caldo?" I suggested.

"Arose what?"

"Hahahaha Arroz Caldo. It's a popular dish from the Philippines. Rice Porridge made out of chicken stock with some herbs and spices." I explained as I tied my hair into a bun.

"Wow, that sounds really delicious."

"Oh, yes it is! And it's also good for your health!"

Toshi is holding another apron in his hand. A pink one. He put it on me and tied the lace behind my waist.

"This is for you. I bought it last month when I was at the department store. You're the first person that came into my mind the second I saw this apron, since you're really good at cooking." he said.

Jeez, he really thinks a lot about me. Toshi is making me blush.

"That's so sweet of you Toshi. Thank You." I said, facing him.

He blushed.

Toshi looks so cute and shy (´•ω•`)♡!!!

"Let's start cooking." he said, all flustered.

I giggled at his reaction.

~~~~~~~

"As expected, it tastes really delicious!" I love watching him eat my food, he looks really lively.

After eating, I washed all the dishes while Toshi cleaned the table. I was humming my favorite song when Toshi suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Thanks for the food. It was really good." he whispered in my ears, his hot breath touching my skin sending shivers down my spine.

My heart started beating fast.

I gasped softly when I felt him plant a kiss at the nape of my neck. My blush darkened as he chuckled. “God you're cute.” He pulled away and showed me a lopsided smile.

What just happened?

"Mei, let's go out tomorrow."

"Eh? To where?"I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Oh? Sure! I love surprises!" I smiled. But the thought about him kissing my nape makes me feel so, uhm. Never mind.

Does Toshi likes me?

*Toshinori's POV*

What the hell did I just did?! I'm doing it unconsciously again. I hope she's not mad at me. I don't wanna mess the things between us.

I face palmed as I walked away.

I just can't resist my feelings for her anymore.

But if I confess right now as myself, I might get rejected. She still hasn't move on with All Might. I'll make her fall in love with me and make her forget about my Hero Form.

~~~~~~~