SWEET

Jimin pov

"Hello my name is park jimin.. nice to meet you" i said shyly to him including my smile. Now i know why tae told me that, he is hot but probably straight. He said "nice to meet you too jimin" he said back to me with a very soft but sexy voice. The bell rang at that moment making me think about how I left namjoon all alone" sorry Mr. Wilson but ill have to go don't worry ill be right back" I said and I was about to leave and he said "Ok hurry though you don't want to be late" he said and I hurriedly went to look for namjoon, I spotted him with jin and I dragged his ass out of the conversation and walked to class together. We arrived just in time and sat down. The teacher introduced jungkook while he was in his seat and the girls started mumbling and whispering to each other saying that he was handsome, I just rolled my eyes and Ignored the comments. I kept on working, finally the class ending. I went to my other two classes and left to the cafeteria to go eat suddenly I heard my voice being called so I turned around and saw jungkook. I waited for him and we entered the cafeteria. Then a crowd of girls surrounded him and pushed me away so I just walked to my group of friends and they pulled me farder away from the group of girls surrounding him. "Why did y'all do that" I said. "We don't want you to get hurt" they said. I rolled my eyes and sat down to chat and ate till the bell rang. I was just wondering around the hallways because we have plenty of time till we go to class. I went to the spot I would always go but realized the aura was different. I then realized the walls were covered in spray pain then I knew I had to get out of there but his voice stopped me paralyzing my body "Well long time no see huh jimin~ah" then I heard him walking, I wanted to walk away but it was like he turned me to stone, he grabbed my shoulder and I flinched pushing me to the wall hard making sure he left me a bruise. I was semi closing my eyes shut because of the pain in my shoulder. He was getting closer to me wanting to kiss me but I kicked him in his private part making sure he felt pain but when I wanted to run he grabbed my wrist and turned me around slamming me against the wall unbuttoning my shirt and leaving me bruise marks all over my neck making me more disgusted and wanting to escape when suddenly someone familiar had grabbed mingyu by his shirt but I couldn't see my vision became blurry  fainting into darkness.

I'm trying my best so i hope y'all like this one better and yeah anyways A/N signing out ~ 💕