Chapter 36 - Promise

A/n: Why does it always take me so long to up date, this just proves that I'm not cut out for this kind of stuff lol. I feel like I need more experience in these kind of things to be honest, anyways have fun reading, bye.

♡♡♡

At The Convenient Store

-No Ones POV-

The kids just finished buying snacks from the convenient store. As well as Y/n bought which ever snacks Seungkwan wanted.

Y/n: I've gone broke.

SK: Don't over react.

Y/n: I only have 50 cents left.

SK: See, you're not broke.

Y/n: What the heck can I do with 50 cents...

SK: 50 cent karaoke.

Y/n: Ah I'm grounded son.

SK: Then save up your money, you said you were broke didn't you.

Y/n graved on to a nearby table and prayed for Seungkwans life.

SC: Seungkwan stop talking.

Dino: If you want to I can share my ramen with you Y/n.

Y/n: You would. As expected of my precious Dino.

Everyone sat down on the table that Y/n was grabbing on to earlier.

VN: Hey, Y/n I hear from someone that there's a guy from your 3rd period that likes you.

Y/n: What nonsense are you speaking!

SK: Oh. Our class? From what I've heard it was in her 4th period.

Y/n: What nonsense are you continuing!!

The atmosphere around them slowly started to become tense.

Dino: Isn't that somewhat normal I mean isn't it normal for people to have crushes. Plus, Y/n Isn't ugly, some guys like girls that are kind and shy.

SK: And don't forget that technically Y/n is single. Or at least thats what the people at school think.

The mood gets cold. Everyone turns to look at S.coups who had his head down. Everyone gives an awkward smile.

Y/n: Don't take it too seriously.

SK: Yeah. Even though they like her they would never try to confess to her. She's always with one of us so she's never alone which makes it hard for anyone to confess to her in the first place.

Dino: Except when Moonbin isn't there, she's alone for 3rd period on those days.

Y/n: Someone please cover his mouth. He's the one that's sinking the ship faster.

S.coups placed a smile on his face and lifted his head.

Everyone else grabbed on to each other.

SK: This is creepy.

VN: I just got chills down my spine.

Y/n: Don't exaggerate.

Dino: Why are you holding me then.

Y/n: Instincts told me too.

SC: I can just tell everyone that I'm dating her.

Y/n: Heck, No You Won't! I don't think you're in the right state of mind to think of such things.

SC: Why not?

Y/n: Think of your situation. You're a growing idol, just like how quick fame comes, so does hate and what business do you have going into a high school. They can confess all they want but I'll reject as many times as I must.