Chapter 34 - Talk & Think

A/n: So to all the people who commented on the authors question. Don't worry guys I'll be continuing this story. I'm happy to find out that so many of you like this story so much more than I thought. Anyways I'll stop now.

[Find any errors. Let me know]

♡♡♡

Later That Day
No One's POV

Y/n and S.coups walk into the room.

Y/n: So what did you want to talk about?

They sat on the bed facing each other.

SC: Nothing in particular. Just wanted to talk.

Y/n: Like what?

SC: I don't know. Mmmmmm...

Y/n: Call me when you think of something.

Y/n  was getting up from the bed.

SC: I got something.

Y/n: Yeah what is it?

SC: So like before.. You know..

Y/n: know what??

SC: Before I..

S.coups pointed at his lips.

Y/n: What about your lips, besides them looking dry.

Y/n sat back down.

While S.coups licked his lips.

SC: I ment like before I kissed you!
Anyways.. before that happened did you have a feeling that I liked you or did you really not have any idea.

Y/n: Well to say I didn't have any clue would be a lie, but to say I knew would also be a lie.

SC: What do you mean by that.

Y/n: I mean that it may have crossed my mind that you liked me, but I would just throw that idea aside.

SC: Why.

Y/n: Well, like when I was younger I used to like Noel and I felt like maybe he liked me too. Except I didn't want to be wrong and make things awkward, so I didn't do anything about it. But I decided to confess to him ones summer was over, but I found out he got a girlfriend in the summer.

SC: What?

Y/n: Yeah, his girlfriend was a girl who had moved into the house next to him. So I turned out to be wrong when I thought he liked me. To think I almost screwed up our friendship.

SC: Oh some one screwed up all right.

Y/n: What do you mean by that.

SC: Its nothing. So is that why you had  so many droughts.

Y/n: Yeah. I mean it's so easy for someone like me to think someone likes them but it's also hard to know if your right. And rejection is something I love to avoid.

SC: Well lucky for you I love you.

S.coups hugged Y/n.

Y/n: wait my arm.

SC: Sorry, did it hurt.

Y/n: No its okay.

Y/n patted S.coups cheek.

Y/n: My left hand is nothing to me.. Just kidding it's a part of me after all.

SC: Anyways. What happens after.

Y/n: Noel. Oh I couldn't end my feelings from one day to another. I had the longest crush on him.

SC: But you stopped liking him before you met me right.