Chapter 14 - First Kiss

A/n: So SEVENTEEN released a new music video yesterday...my comment was a lame joke but I guess people liked it.

My comment:
My heart went "BOOM BOOM"😁😘 lol that was a lame joke.

Anyway show some love to there new music video, now on to the story.

♡♡♡

Y/N POV

Monsta X and I have been in the arcade for about 2 hours now. To be honest I'm having a lot of fun, yeah they can be a bit hyper once in a while. They take gaming really serious, when it comes to finding out who's the best gamer. I sucked at all the games I did win 6 times throughout the 32 times I played. I was really good at playing when I was young but it's been 6 years since I've been in an arcade, I guess I lost my gaming skills. At this point I was really tired of playing so I just watched them do it instead.

MH: I found a Karaoke box!

Oh no my worst nightmare. I love singing but my friends say I'm better of being a rapper, in other words I suck at singing.

IM: Let's go y/n.

He grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me to the box.

Y/n: No,No,No

IM: I think the only time you talk is when you reject things, or when you win.

Y/n: I don't want to sing.

IM: How bad can it be?

Bad, I mean I don't sound so bad but I don't feel like embarrassing myself today.

Y/n: We can't all fit in it, so I'll just stay here.

IM: Don't worry about space 4 of the members won't be going in.

Y/n: Oh, then I'll go with them.

MH: We want you to bond with us.

They won't let me bail out of this. I guess its come to my last resort, acting cute.

Y/n: "Mmm, but I suck at singing", I said with the strongest performance I could manage.

HW: Then Rap..

I'll take it!

Y/n: Okay

I walked pass them and was about to walk in to the karaoke box, but someone grabbed my arm.

. . . .

____________

- Short Members Thoughts -

IM: Don't worry about space 4 of the members won't be going in.

Y/n: Oh, then I'll go with them.

MH: We want you to bond with us.

Y/n: "Mmm, but I suck at singing", she said while doing aegyo.

We were all thinking the same thing, "How Cute".

HW: Then Rap..

Y/n: Okay

Aww, the way she gave up so quick was cute too.

- End Of Short Thoughts -

_____________

Y/N POV

When I turned around to see who it was that grabbed me I was shocked to see that it was S.coups.