Chapter 15 - First Kiss (part 2)

A/n: I've been addicted to HIGHLIGHT ever since it came out...

Enjoy the Chapter 😊

♡♡♡

Y/N POV

As I made my way towards the café, I noticed Seungcheol was already sitting at a table. Lucky for me I don't have to worry about any of his fans right now since the only other people here is just a cute elderly couple. I don't think they know him, so where good.

Also is it just me or can he even look good just wearing a potato sack. (picture of flawless S.coups below)

SC: Hey, Y/n

SC: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Hi, did you already eat??

SC: No, I decided to wait for you since you said you were coming. (A/n: Aww, he's so sweet.)

Y/n: If you want we can order now?

SC: Yeah, okay.

Seungcheol called for the waiter.

When the waiter came over I was kind of surprised, he was handsome and looked young maybe my age?

He actually looks kind of familiar, I don't know why...

What's his name??

After taking both our orders he politely left and said he'll return soon with are food and drinks. As he made his way to the kitchen, I was unconsciously staring at him as he walked away....if only I could see his name tag.

SC: If you keep staring at him like that you meet make a whole in the back of his head and he probably thinks your a creepy-weirdo.

Y/n: Oh sorry.

SC: I know he's handsome and everything but don't you feel bad for starring at someone else while you ignore the person your actually here with.

Y/n: Sorry, I just...actually did you get to see his name tag??

SC: You want to know his name?

Y/n: Yeah, did you get to read his name tag??

SC: Even if I did, why would I tell you.

Y/n: What, why not??

SC: For ignoring me..

Y/n: When did you become as childish as Taehyung...

Oh yeah when I came back from the arcade I learned about all the groups that I heard and when I was searching up BTS and its members, I thought it was so cute to find Taehyung. I mean to think that I have a mini version of the BTS Taehyung, and they look similar and have the same name, its to cute. I was going to search up more of there songs but Jeonghan said I was grounded and took away my tablet.

Seungcheol's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

SC: What do you mean??

Y/n: He's a little kid that gets annoyed, even if I look at a person on TV longer than 30 seconds in stead of him.