011

kang seungyoon sat on the bench in front of the closest super market. he knew, that kyungmi had locked herself up in their apartment's bathroom; he had heard her sobs when he came home.

but he couldn't bear cheering her up right then, his heart was already in too much pain. he knew, that his best friend was crying because of minhyuk again and it made him so damn mad.

kyungmi with her long, wavy black hair, slim face and puffy lips had always been one of the prettiest girls around, already during highschool. apparently back then minhyuk had been going to the same school as them (although they had never noticed him) and kept claiming, that he had been crushing on kyungmi for years.

by now they had been dating for a little over a year, while seungyoon had lost count on how many times his best friend had cried her heart out over her boyfriend.

seungyoon didn't even know why he hated minhyuk so much, but it was probably just, that he was easily jealous, unfair and made kyungmi cry so often. in seungyoon's eyes he seemed overly annoying.

but thinking about all of this would make seungyoon go crazy, so he attempted to focus on all the good things he had.

that's when he remembered a really hilarious scene, which he still liked to consider his first kiss. back in the days he and kyungmi were trying to figure out how to shotgun and they failed epically, more or less, which lead to them kissing... for at least two or three seconds.

unfortunately after this came another, very painful memory... hanbin.
seungyoon tried to swallow the lump forming in his throat, but the feeling just wouldn't leave.

maybe hanbin was one of the reasons, why he disliked minhyuk even more; because he was scared, they might resemble.

and this was the one big secret, that he kept from kyungmi and everyone else, since he had never told anyone what had really happened between them.

eventually he hadn't even noticed the tears dropping down his chin, when he received a phone call from taehyun.

"hello? are you okay?"

he asked in a soft voice and seungyoon started crying even more.

"not at all, how do you know?"

"i don't know, i just had this feeling, that you might not be well."

seungyoon had to take a break from speaking, because he didn't want to start sobbing, but he was infinitely grateful.

and there was no way, he would ever deserve someone like nam taehyun.