008

seungyoon walked straight to his room, ignoring kyungmi, who was sitting on the sofa and watching a random drama.

after catching up three hours of sleep, he left the room again, only to find kyungmi in the exact same position, he had seen her in before. "how was yesterday?" she asked, giving him a glanze from the side.

fucking great, i cried my heart out the whole night. "it was fine, i went to jinwoo's." he replied with a shrug. "how about you?"

kyungmi laughed at his question. "what do you even expect as an answer?"

latter went back to the living room with a cup of instant noodles. "i don't know, never mind." he really regretted asking this question.

they remained sitting in silence for a moment, while kyungmi watched him eating, rather than watching tv.

"yoon."

"yes?"

"looking at you like this, you really need a man."

her statement cause seungyoon to almost choke on his noodles, but just almost. "why do you think that?"

"i don't think that, it's true. it's been ages since hanbin."

"can you please stop bringing him up again?" seungyoon pleaded. "i am content with what i have right now."

kyungmi rolled her eyes. "always so humble, huh? we both know you're feeling lonely and i mean, i'm your best friend, but i can't make up all of it."

yes, you can thought seungyoon bitterly, but quickly shook it off.

"whatever" mumbled kyungmi "i'll have to get ready, otherwise i'll be late for work."

and with that seungyoon was left alone in their apartment again.

(a/n) kyungmi works as barista and seungyoon as producer