Chapter 5 ?‍?‍??

Start from the beginning

[...]

Around 4:00, the phone rang. A company agreed to a job interview with Camille tomorrow. She was very happy.

Camille has come a long way... Like what, you just have to be willing 💪. In the evening we ordered pizza.

~~~~~ NEXT MORNING ~~~~

I wake up very early. I can't get back to sleep. I'm too stressed out.

It's okay, at least I'll have more time to prepare.

I'm having a full breakfast and putting on a decent outfit. I don't wear makeup, but I'm pounding my ponytail. I put purple varnish on my hands.

I'll take my purse and go back to the living room and get my phone.

On the way I see Camille reading the English books I bought her. I smile and take my phone.

[...]

I come in front of the company and I go into it. I'm heading for the elevator.

A man in a suit is waiting too. The elevator opens and the young man lets me through. I thank him for that. HE' S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I'm going out on floor number 20 like I was told. A man who must be in his fifties stands before me.

I'm right on time. He smiles at me and brings me to his office.

Unknown: Hello... Madam...?

Me: Aria! Just Aria!

Unknown: Okay, then I'll just be Steven. So, Aria, can I see your resume?

I give it to him and he reads it carefully.

Steven: Mmh... very interesting... He could bring a lot to my company.

[...]

The appointment has already started several hours ago and I hear that he met my father. We have a lot in common. He calls me "my daughter." He only has one child.

We keep silent. I like him very much. Knocking on the door.

Steven: ENTER!

He's the young man from the elevator. He looks a lot like Steven.

Steven: Aria, this is my son James.

James: Hello!

Me: Hello ! ☺️

James: Uh... Dad... 2 clients are downstairs. They say they got ripped off.

Steven: Okay, then James takes Aria and briefs her on our company and she'll have to take care of both clients.

The floor collapses under my feet. If I can do it, I'll be hired. But if I can't... 😖 I'd rather not even think about it. James debriefed me quickly and I went to see the clients.

[...]

Everything was arranged in a matter of minutes. Steven arrives accompanied by James.

Steven: Bravo Aria! You're hired! Come to my office, I'll explain what you're gonna do.

James: Dad, I think she's tired!

Steven: Yes, you're right! Aria, you're canceling all the other appointments you have! Come back tomorrow so I can explain my company in more detail. James! Go with Aria! As for you, Aria, take care of yourself!

Me: Thank you, Steven!

[...]

I only stayed with James for a few minutes, but we got along well.

He explained to me that he was going to be my boss and he'd rather I call him James.

It's weird because except Steven, I hadn't heard anyone calling him by his first name, but well...

I'll go back to the apartment and take a nap. I fall asleep peacefully. My parents must be proud.

[...]

The doorbell in my apartment rings. I get out of my bed in my pyjamas and I hear Camille asking me to open the door. She forgot her keys again. As always!

Me: You'll never change! 😂

Camille: You never change a winning team! 😉

I'm letting her in. I tell him I'm hired. She's happy for me.

Camille: I'm also employed by a company that's not very well known. Unfortunately, I have to go to England for 6 months to perfect my English.

Me: I'm sure it's sad, but at least your resume will be even better than before! English is the only thing missing from your resume! As soon as you speak English and have spent several years in this company, you will be able to graduate higher or go to more famous companies. Just wait a few years! :)

She's smiling! She knows I'm right. I like to see her like this. ❤️

************************************************************

Don't forget to comment 💬, vote⭐️, and above all share it 👍, as well as subscribe to it 👥❤️.

Good reading 😘