Chapter sixteen ( The fight song/ Serenity)

Serenity's outfits during the performance

Serenity's outfits during the performance. 😊😊

Alice had an awesome performance. Tho hindi talaga kagandahan ang boses n'ya.

Oh my ghad!!!!! Tili nito! Seren i did it!!

Congratulations Ali. I am so happy for you... Niyakap ko pa s'ya, too naman talaga na masaya ako, she face her fears. Alam namin kong gano ka ayaw n'ya talagang mag perform sa harapan ng maraming tao.

Thank you, she said while still hugging me.

Your always welcome, hindi ko hahayaan na pagtawanan ka ng Alexa na yun..

I saw how Alice grin, maging mabait ka na lang, tittle ko na ang bitch wag mo ng agawin, naka tawang sabi nito.

Sira.. Sige na dun kana sa kaibigan natin, tabihan Mo si kuya!!

Duh! Shut up...

Shut up pero yung pisnge mo namumula!! Denial!!

Nagiging mean ka na! Wala na akong kakampe pag aawayin ako ni bella... Hmmp!!

Tinawanan ko na lang ang pagmamaktol nito.

Umalis ka na nga!!. Mag hahanda na ako, ako na ang susunod.

Maganda kanaman na wag ka nang mag bihis.

I rolled my eyes... I know. Pero magbibihis parin ako, chupppii ka na.

Sobrang natawa ito sa inakto ko...

Ohh my gosh nagiging Alien ka na... Sige dun na ako!! La live ko sa facebook ang performance mo.

Oo na ikaw na bahala.

Ng makaalis na si Ali i change my outfit, I wear white above the knee dress and a country cowgirlboots and i put i rubber head band in my head, kagaya ng ginagamit ni Taylor Swift.

I stare my reflection in the mirror, beautiful, i even put light make up, in my lips i put a light pink lipstick

I stare my reflection in the mirror, beautiful, i even put light make up, in my lips i put a light pink lipstick. Pero halata na talaga ang pamamayat ko. Napa buntong hininga na lang ako. Should i told them now? Or later when everybody's ready? Pag ngayon kasi baka masira ko lang ang moment ng lahat.

Next, Autumn Serenity... Sigaw ni miss Santos.

Yes maam, i pick up my guitar. And i give my laptap to maam santos i told her to use Projector for my slide show as my background, mga pic yun ng pamilya ko ng mga kaibigan ko at kung sino sino pang mahalaga sa buhay ko.

I want my performance today na hindi nila makakalimotan. I want it to become special kaya pinag handaan ko talaga to, baka ito nadin kasi ang huling tungtung ko sa intablado performing in the front of my parents. Naka patay ang ilaw ng nasa itablado na ako,,binaba ko muna ang gitara tabi ng puano, saka ako umupo sa may Piano, may ilaw na sumindi na sa sakin lang naka totok.

The music hall was quiet.. Then i start tapping my finger in the piano. The slide video now is starting to play. The first picture was Baby me, my mom and dad and my brothers and so on,

I dedicated this song to my mom, dad, my kuya's and friend, i love you so much "You" are my everything my strength, my love, my life and my courage. Then i start singing the first stanza of the song.

"You by carpenters"

You are the one who makes me happy...

I put all my emotion to the first sentence of the song. my "YOU" is my family and my friends they're the one who makes me happy, they're the one who makes me feel better even i'm in my worst. They're the one who makes me fight for my life even though it's impossible to happen.

When everything else turns to grey...

Yours is the voice that wakes me mornings

My mom's Voice is my favorite sound in the morning. Soft and gentle. And it's breaking my heart that one day i will not able to heard it again. A tears scape from my eyes but i manage to sing the song without shaking my voice.

And sends me out into the day...

You are the crowd that sits quiet
Listening to me
And all the mad sense that I make

When i meet Olivia, i started to believe that i am worthy person, Vee was tooking care of me, he help me through everything, i can't even think that soon i'll be gone and not hearing her Voice saying Seren you have to fight, i'm gonna miss them all, Alice is bitchy but she love me, she can fight for me without out regretting anything for her action, and how about Arabella? The one who understand me, kahit na disagree na ang dalawa, pero s'ya always agree dahil nag-aalala s'ya na masaktan ako, the kind of friend na one call away. How can God did this to me? How can God let it happen to me! Is this my purpose? To make them happy and live them behind? But i shouldn't blame God, because God knows everything, and God has a reason for making this situation happened to me. This is my fate. To live and to die early.

You are one of the few things
worth remembering
And since it's all true
How could anyone mean more to me
Than you

Sorry if sometimes I look past you
There's no one beyond your eyes
Inside my head wheels are turning
Hey, sometimes I'm not so wise
You are my heart and my soul
My inspiration
Just like the old love song goes

You are one of the few things
worth remembering
And since it's all true
How could anyone mean more to me
Than you

I finished the song that my eyes are misty, i didn't notice that i cried in the entire performance for this song, pero hindi naman nababasag ang boses ko. The lights opened and i face the crowd who are standing and clapping. I saw my parents, my friends, they have this tears in their eyes.

Are they sad to? Or they are just enjoying and feeling the song, like what i did? I spoke for a little joke to make my parents calm.

I think i choose a wrong song? I made my parents and friends cry.. Maybe i sing baby shark? The crowd laugh...

Thank you for coming mom, dad and kuya sky!!

Stay tune because 2 more songs to go i said that making my friend go wild for cheering and shouting my name! Feel na feel ko ang concert nito.

*****

Blue hearts💙💙

February O9, 2018

12:33 am

May part 2 po ang (the fight song/Serrnity)